Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
There's alot of "confusion" as to where Colzie is right now. Mansell isn't answering any questions about him. It almost seems like he may want to commit but they aren't ready to take his commitment right now. He seems like a Plan B guy at this point.
A top 50 player a plan B? And he’s from Athens? What?

We lost Stevenson and Campbell. Who else?

James Williams
James Cook
Darnell Washington
Marcus Rosemy
Jermaine Burton
Daran Branch
George Pickens
Kenny McIntosh
Divaad Wilson
Nadab Joseph

Probably missing a couple as well. I'm not saying it's an even playing field here, we know it's not, but Miami going to bat against UGA recently for kids has been rather one-sided. And by that, I mean we got put into the hospital in the first 12 seconds of the fight.

Advertisement
James Williams
James Cook
Darnell Washington
Marcus Rosemy
Jermaine Burton
Daran Branch
George Pickens
Kenny McIntosh
Divaad Wilson
Nadab Joseph

Probably missing a couple as well. I'm not saying it's an even playing field here, we know it's not, but Miami going to bat against UGA recently for kids has been rather one-sided. And by that, I mean we got put into the hospital in the first 12 seconds of the fight.

did we recruit James cook for us to lose him? I know FSU lost him to UGA though. also, James Williams hasn't committed anywhere yet but likely UGA

he comin

VNPkDV2.png

James Williams
James Cook
Darnell Washington
Marcus Rosemy
Jermaine Burton
Daran Branch
George Pickens
Kenny McIntosh
Divaad Wilson
Nadab Joseph

How many of those were being actively recruited by us though?

Advertisement
What’s your comp for him? @Liberty City El

Advertisement
Besides all of them?

Nahhh fam you being too picky here.... Cook was in the 18 class when we got Lorenzo and Cam, we weren't on him like that, Divaad I think had issues with Gil and we wanted Gil, Pickens we were a late riser for, Burton had some issues and we backed off...

I would limit it to local kids we were recruiting hard and lost on. If not you could flip the script, UGA went hard after Brevin, Gil, Gurvan cant just say everyyy guy we have ever recruited and lost despite how hard we recruited them or how local a kid was..... I am sure just about every 5* they signed has a UM offer but you wouldnt put a guy like Nolan Smith on the list.

Díaz and his friends have a history of getting owned by UGA. Some aren’t their fault (bags) and others were. Either way, we don’t have the recruiters to compete with the elite.
You mean bags or W-L record? cuz we have recruiters (elite) is conversation f4 another day!

Advertisement
Can you imagine if UGA lost two games this year? Their fans would ******* lose it.
I believe they'll lose @ Bama & get upset by Auburn.

And a sneaky tough out trap game for them will be @ Mizzou, it's the week before the UF game & because of how bad Mizzou has been in the past they'll probably be overlooking them, but Drinkwitz is one of the best offensive innovators in college football & he's going to give UGA a run for their money that game.

Can you imagine if UGA lost two games this year? Their fans would ******* lose it.

They would call for Kirby's head no doubt. Also goes toward the strength of schedule argument, everyone likes to **** on our schedule but a majority of it is the conference we play. Just like people saying Michigan St. is trash this year but the year we put them on the schedule I think they were a decent team... from 2013-15 they were a combined 36-5. in '16 they fell off but in '17 went 10-3.

UGA OOC Sched is UVA, Ga Tech, East TN State, and LA Monroe...

Advertisement
Back