Romello Brinson Latest

If uga offense is average they will win 10 games, there defense will be the best in the country. Probably will lose to bama and maybe Florida. Auburn hasn’t won at UGA in a Long time.

Advertisement
Can you imagine if UGA lost two games this year? Their fans would ******* lose it.

1591817537742.png

Advertisement
James Williams - Hasn't committed there yet
James Cook - Don't recall us ever recruiting very him hard
Darnell Washington - Always running 3rd or 4th in that race
Marcus Rosemy - Never considered us. Was also dogging us on social media. F*ck that kid.
Jermaine Burton - Decommitted and we were never heard from again.
Daran Branch - Miss
George Pickens - How seriously was he actually considering us?
Kenny McIntosh - Didn't Brown flat out stop pursuing him towards the end of the cycle?
Divaad Wilson - Miss
Nadab Joseph - Did we recruit him?

Probably missing a couple as well. I'm not saying it's an even playing field here, we know it's not, but Miami going to bat against UGA recently for kids has been rather one-sided. And by that, I mean we got put into the hospital in the first 12 seconds of the fight.
So that's 2 misses in actuality?

Advertisement
James Williams
James Cook
Darnell Washington
Marcus Rosemy
Jermaine Burton
Daran Branch
George Pickens
Kenny McIntosh
Divaad Wilson
Nadab Joseph

Probably missing a couple as well. I'm not saying it's an even playing field here, we know it's not, but Miami going to bat against UGA recently for kids has been rather one-sided. And by that, I mean we got put into the hospital in the first 12 seconds of the fight.
Some of these kids we weren’t even after, or like Burton he flipped years before he even ended up there.

Have optimistically thought the same thing.

I want to see a commitment video drop where he puts on the UGA hat and Brantley busts in, smacks off his head and starts yelling “QUIT PLAYIN’!” Tape cuts out and then Brinson, Burns, Hammet and Brantley are throwing up the U, screaming “And we ain’t done yet!”
That would literally be PERFECT.

So that's 2 misses in actuality?

Some of yall are so conditioned to losing it's almost comical, but it's really just sad.

Just because a kid didn't want to come here doesn't make it less of a miss. You think if Marcus Rosemy wanted to come to Miami that the staff wouldn't have done ******* backflips for him? They recruited him. The kid wasn't receptive. He went to UGA.....uhhhh, that's a miss.

And I'm not even dogging the staff. I literally said in my post that it's not a level playing field right now. I'm not dogging the staff for missing on these kids. But I got news for you....THEY MISSED. "We were running 3rd or 4th for this kid" LMAOOOOOO. Who gives a ****? So because you couldn't convince him to even get into his top 2, you didn't miss on him? When you went to his house across the country, brought him for multiple visits, retweeted his lame *** **** on social media? That's. A. Miss. Get your **** heads out of the sand.

Advertisement
James Williams
James Cook
Darnell Washington
Marcus Rosemy
Jermaine Burton
Daran Branch
George Pickens
Kenny McIntosh
Divaad Wilson
Nadab Joseph

I don’t think Wilson was able to commit if we wanted him. Not saying that was smart, but pretty sure that happened

You speaking like the state of Florida or Miami don't have KKK. Last I heard my people were getting killed by KKK in Florida too.
If I had a choice for my child to make 250k and play for Saban who churns out South Florida receivers in the first round. There ain't no choice get that bread. Nothing in this world is promised. Stop trying to make smart people sound dumb. At the end of the day once we entertain a certain race they want us to exit left. No problem as long as I got that check. I know you will take this the wrong way instead of tightening up that tired game that most blacks have figured out. Shalom
Me and my wife like to play agame every once in a while. It’s called find the minority in the crowd. Really hard to do when watching a Clemson or bama game. The tamu games are ridiculously hard to find. Nebraska and Oklahoma too.
Taking that short money is the way to keep broke people broke. They laugh at 250k and in today’s world that wouldn’t change anything in anyone’s life. People blow through millions. I’ve seen dudes laugh at cops when they get bough for like 50k. You might not care about it while you take the money. But you know who cares? The racists that buy you. So while you laugh all the way to the bank they laugh at how easy it was for you to just forget about everything you stand for.
Imagine Going to a BLM rally as a racist and making a video on how 250k made a black man wear a rebel flag shirt and carry a sign that said “no kneeling” what would you call him? Smart?
Do you think racist don’t watch football? They do. And they know what it took to get those “black boys” to play for those schools.
Roll tide!!!! Go dawgs!!!! But stay away from my daughter. That’s how they watch it.
Kapernick lost everything for doing what he believed in. And now the entire sports world can’t stop talking about him and had a multi billion dollar league apologize to him. That’s power. That’s a legacy.
Jeudy, Ridley, and Cooper were going first round if they all went to fau. Saban didn’t have sht to do with it.

Advertisement
Any young black male that selects to go to UGA needs his head examined after the Fields incident and Fromm’s racist ***. Bags are great but giving up your dignity for a bag is something I couldn’t do.

I would tend to agree. However, I have lived a privileged life and have never been in a situation where I couldn't say no to a bag. So I hesitate to claim I could put myself in that situation and make a different decision.

Smart is ridiculously lucky he's in the SEC East, not the West. He'd be a 3+ game loser every year. As it is, they play Bama and Auburn this season, so there's 2 losses. Not sure who else threatens them on that schedule. It would be awesome if Virginia beats them and then loses to us. But I wouldn't count on it.

Well let’s see if it’s works again. I said Williams wasn’t coming and was gladly wrong. Brinson is not coming. Kirby wants him too much. Plus Stevenson is in his ear.

Ivins latest, nothing earth shattering. Just bringing it to you all....

-Miami Northwestern Top247 wide receiver Romello Brinson is set to make a commitment this weekend.

Miami, Georgia, Texas A&M and LSU are all considered finalists, but the word heading into Wednesday night is that this is shaping up to be a Miami-Georgia battle heading down the stretch.

My 247Sports' Crystal Ball currently reads Texas A&M for Brinson, but that's an old forecast and one that I plan to change at some point here in the near future.

Right now, if I had to make a final prediction, I would say that Miami will likely be the pick. I think the Hurricanes' new offensive staff has done an excellent job of making Brinson feel wanted and have made it clear that he will get the ball in Rhett Lashlee's new spread attack.

While I, and others, think that the hometown team is in a good spot with a few days to go, I still wouldn't count out Georgia. The Bulldogs did get Brinson up to Athens back in early March and have been able to sign a number of high-profile wide receivers in recent cycles.

Advertisement
Back