NFL Rodger’s to the Jets

Advertisement
I think he is an odd dude and looks like a drug addict. I also know his views won't be embraced by the local media, and he may be a locker room distraction.

With all that said, he's arguably a top five QB of all time, and we will take the good with the bad, even if there are no guarantees.
He’s a strange bird no doubt. A darkness retreat? Whatever floats his boat. That being said, he’s undoubtedly top 5 all time. It’ll be interesting to see how far he can elevate the Jets. He had 2 MVP’s with Hackett as his OC.

Since Rodgers began starting for Green Bay, Roethlisberger has had only one season where his ANY/A+ or Rate+ was higher than Rodgers. 2015.

Two Hall of Famers, but there are levels.
Yea I respect big ben but I never thought it was close when rodgers was in his prime

Rodgers had plenty of talent around for years...and he lost most of the critical games at home no less.

Dude turning 40, was about to retire and only after his darkness/lightness BS, and learning the Pack didn't want him anymore, he then chose to play. LOL...good luck New Jersey Jets!
You’re crazy If you think he was ever retiring. He’s not walking away from that money lol.

Advertisement
With all that said, he's arguably a top five QB of all time, and we will take the good with the bad, even if there are no guarantees.
Top 5 ???? You must be dipping into Aaron's stash...maybe top 10. He's not even the best Packer, lol.
In no particular order,
Brady
Montana
Manning
Marino
Unitas
Mahommes
Elway
Brees
Kelly
Griese

Breece-Hall-scaled.jpg

Advertisement
Reading your comments it’s pretty obvious you hate the guy and have an agenda for whatever reasons, which is fine.

As for demanding, the guy hasn’t been given crap in his entire career in FA versus other great qb’s. He plays in a small market that doesn’t spend so spare me on him making “ demands“. History says if he‘s making demands it doesn’t go anywhere. I guess you read an article that says he’s demanded fa’s so it must be true right ? Even though none of them have had a clue about the deal or the inner workings. Only Trey Wingo had a clue what was going on the last week. No other insider knew jack. Another reason the “ demanding” crap makes makes no sense is the Jets not having a ton of cap room. They can’t sign many guys. If I’m going somewhere at his age I’d at least like to know if they’ll add any help , but demanding anything is comical.

When it comes to the media and Rodgers I don’t take much from it the last two years , there’s been plenty of hit pieces and lies because he doesn’t align with the mainstream cult. If you hate the guy that’s cool but his hatred has jumped up dramatically the last two years. Which should shock nobody.
For whatever reason you feel the need to defend him and his career. Neither was the subject of my post. I don't hate him, though I am tired of him. My point was, and remains, this is not a smart move by the Jets.

And yes, it is comical that they gave into the demands of a guy currently under contract to another team. But this type of short sightedness is very Jets. Also my point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes are the most talented and skilled QBs of all time.
They are special but they played in the most QB-friendly era of all time. Let's not forget some of the special talents in the past.

Guys like Marino and Elway would be a highlight reels today. Even someone like Joe Namath would thrive with modern knee procedures and QB-friendly rules. He might have had the purest release and dropback in history, and Bill Walsh, Vince Lombardi and Bear Bryant all said he was the greatest passer they'd ever seen.

They are special but they played in the most QB-friendly era of all time. Let's not forget some of the special talents in the past.

Guys like Marino and Elway would be a highlight reels today. Even someone like Joe Namath would thrive with modern knee procedures and QB-friendly rules. He might have had the purest release and dropback in history, and Bill Walsh, Vince Lombardi and Bear Bryant all said he was the greatest passer they'd ever seen.
Namath had a better release than Marino??...In what world??

Top 5 ???? You must be dipping into Aaron's stash...maybe top 10. He's not even the best Packer, lol.
In no particular order,
Brady
Montana
Manning
Marino
Unitas
Mahommes
Elway
Brees
Kelly
Griese

Arguably* top five