NFL Rodger’s to the Jets

Advertisement
Just imagine going totally dark for a week to summon the elves in the DMT realm for an answer for where you should play next year and the answer the elven creatures tell you is...

"The Jets"

"I need to speak to Rogan..."

Screen-Shot-2022-11-06-at-3.37.18-PM.jpg

Just imagine going totally dark for a week to summon the elves in the DMT realm for an answer for where you should play next year and the answer the elven creatures tell you is...

"The Jets"

"I need to speak to Rogan..."

Screen-Shot-2022-11-06-at-3.37.18-PM.jpg
They have a good roster but need someone, anyone that understands and can execute the fundamental basics of the forward pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The pass Aaron Rodgers gets for his postseason career and other aspects of his career is hilarious. Giving the Jets a “wishlist” of players? GTFOH

I hope he flops and misses the playoffs again
I don’t think he gets a pass , he gets destroyed a lot. That said him and Favre played for a small market franchise that never wanted to get them help. They just rode their arms and sprinkled in guys. I can’t remember the stat but they went something like a decade without getting him a skill guy in the first round. Something like that.

Advertisement
I don’t think he gets a pass , he gets destroyed a lot. That said him and Favre played for a small market franchise that never wanted to get them help. They just rode their arms and sprinkled in guys. I can’t remember the stat but they went something like a decade without getting him a skill guy in the first round. Something like that.
I don't think they ever drafted a skill guy in the first round with Rodgers as QB (except for Jordan Love). Or, are tackles skill guys? Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, and Davante were seconds.

I don't think they ever drafted a skill guy in the first round with Rodgers as QB (except for Jordan Love). Or, are tackles skill guys? Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, and Davante were seconds.
That’s what I thought which was ironic. Their first time drafting a first round skill guy was a qb. They literally rode two all time qb talents into the ground off their talent alone. Most great qb’s don’t have that. They normally have great coaches , great talent or both around them.

The jets will be a problem next year if 12 stays healthy. They were in the playoff hunt late in the year with trash cans at qb.

ABC 123... You'd have to be smoking the finest crack to think a competent QB wouldn't have got the Jets to the playoffs.

Rogers, and his wish list, may not be enough for a Super Bowl, but it's way ******* better than the basura we had under center.

That's a stone cold fact.

With that said, I don't expect many rational takes on here, lol. I fully expect Phin fans to talk loads of ****, and rightfully so.

ABC 123... You'd have to be smoking the finest crack to think a competent QB wouldn't have got the Jets to the playoffs.

Rogers, and his wish list, may not be enough for a Super Bowl, but it's way ******* better than the basura we had under center.

That's a stone cold fact.

With that said, I don't expect many rational takes on here, lol. I fully expect Phin fans to talk loads of ****, and rightfully so.
Setting my bias aside, obviously Rodger’s is a 1-2 year rental at best. Phins and Jets have been in the same boat for years looking for a franchise QB and we’re still looking.

Advertisement
Back