RIP Coach Leach

Advertisement
This is what I was thinking happened in my earlier post.

Seizure like activity is a sign of Cardiac Arrest... so FYI for all my friends on here if you ever see someone suffer what appears to be a seizure and they don't have a history of them, please check their pulse immediately. So many times people write it off as a seizure when infact they need CPR and Defibrillation.
Was just about to post this. Start cpr right away as well. Don’t wait for ambulance especially if you live in an area like Starkville.

Was just about to post this. Start cpr right away as well. Don’t wait for ambulance especially if you live in an area like Starkville.

Yeah it’s not like people have defibrillators at home although that would be ideal. 100% on starting CPR immediately.

Yeah it’s not like people have defibrillators at home although that would be ideal. 100% on starting CPR immediately.
Btw I saw your post. I’m sorry that happened to your family and there’s a good chance you’re right. Even then, 15 minutes without oxygenation is enough to cause substantial brain damage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you think he heard me?
No but I guess the correct place and time thing applies.

Don’t know him but this hits home as some, including me, have been in this position and it brings up some sad memories. Memories you don’t recover from.

Besides, fact of the matter is your post was nothing but fake bravado and no doubt people like you and those giving the big 💯 for your or similar “bad **** wannabe” posts sob when running over a freakin squirrel.

Think you heard me?

Advertisement
Btw I saw your post. I’m sorry that happened to your family and there’s a good chance you’re right. Even then, 15 minutes without oxygenation is enough to cause substantial brain damage.

More than once my friend, and it happened to a neighbor, where I had to walk in to the situation. Long story. As you already know with cardiovascular events and strokes being the leading cause of death, sad to say it happens all the time. Best place for it to happen of course is right outside an emergency room.

Unfortunately sometimes people are alone, and even if there are other people in the house, they could easily be in another room, working in the yard or whatever, or the TV is on loud. They don’t hear it. Somebody passes out and they can be laying on the floor for 15 or 30 minutes or longer.

My takeaway is life is precious, enjoy it, and not to get worked up about everything, because in the end, it’s always going to come to an end, best to enjoy ourselves and love the people around us.

Advertisement
Back