RIP Coach Leach

Advertisement
If it’s that… then it sounds like he may have went into cardiac arrest and was resuscitated. Prayers to Coach 🙏
Agreed. The timing of these events are critical to survival. He could've been down a while without O2 to the brain. It's unfortunate news. I'll keep he and his family lifted.

Advertisement
Very sad. This is a great article, very well written. People get caught up in the person on the field. It seems like Leach was a great man and friend. Very sad. We need more people like him

Animation Flag GIF by Patrick Smith

Advertisement
From their site mod I believe. I don’t know **** but piecing things together from these and other reporters I wouldn’t doubt that he had massive heart attack and due to time before being treated was deprived of oxygen. His being “stable“ but not being at all good as family comes and has tough decisions to make just screams of him being brain dead. Yes. I’m speculating. I love that guy and his personality and it’s heartbreaking but man this doesn’t sound like it’s coming to a positive outcome.

D45D101D-C0CA-4618-BA8F-CF525D308663.jpeg

04F329AA-A611-4D04-887E-5E8676830282.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had massive heart attack and due to time before being treated was deprived of oxygen. His being “stable“ but not being at all good as family comes and has tough decisions to make just screams of him being brain dead.
That’s basically what I’ve read. No waves, just a machine keeping him alive. Been through this.. not good. So hard on the family. Keep em in your prayers.

Reading the tea leaves of those with personal connections to him...

He ded*.

Tragic loss for any family. CFB won't be as colorful with him gone.

*basically

Prayers for Mike Leach and family..always appreciated his filter-less interviews and moreso his offenses.

Imagine a program builder like Mario who possesses the offensive genius of a Mike Leach? It's how I'd build a coach in a lab if given the option.

Advertisement
Back