RIP Coach Leach

Advertisement
>I am told that Coach was successfully Air Lifted to Jackson on an Airbus Helicopter H145. There was a delay in getting airborne due to some weather, but they were able to find a window and got him down there safely.

>From what I am told, the next few hours are critical. Coach has a long road ahead of him. The situation is very, very serious. If you are the praying type, Coach Leach, his family and the attending physicians could use your prayers. If you are not the praying type, then perhaps you can make an exception in these circumstances.

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

My favorite non Cane coach ever. What he did with the talent he had available is amazing. One of the best Xs and Os coaches I ever saw. You could give him a pee wee team and he'd find a way to score, somehow.

I hope he somehow pulls through. Sometimes situations are dire, but the fighting spirit inside a person can do amazing things. Prayers for him and his family.

Advertisement
Sounds like a massive heart attack was confirmed? Tidesports is reporting it -

“Mississippi State football coach Mike Leach had a massive heart attack on Sunday in Starkville and was transferred to University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, where he is still being cared for on Monday.

According to multiple sources, Leach, 61, collapsed at his home in Starkville, but did not receive medical attention for between 10 to 15 minutes. EMTs used a defibrillator machine and delivered multiple shocks to restore normal heart rhythm.

After he was stabilized at Oktibbeha County Hospital, he was transported by helicopter to UMMC.

Sources said two of four his children are already in Jackson with the other two en route.

It appears, according to sources, that Leach may have suffered seizures with the possibility of brain damage. Sources said the situation is dire.”

Advertisement
Morning update from Steve Robertson: "I know people are eager for an update on Coach Leach, but the situation is pretty much where we left it last night. The rest of his children will arrive in Jackson later today. There is not going to be much to share until after that happens. Once the family is together, then they will begin making some decisions. Just keep praying. I don't see a road home, but the same God that parted the red sea still reigns. It is not over until it's over."

Sounds like a massive heart attack was confirmed? Tidesports is reporting it -

“Mississippi State football coach Mike Leach had a massive heart attack on Sunday in Starkville and was transferred to University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, where he is still being cared for on Monday.

According to multiple sources, Leach, 61, collapsed at his home in Starkville, but did not receive medical attention for between 10 to 15 minutes. EMTs used a defibrillator machine and delivered multiple shocks to restore normal heart rhythm.

After he was stabilized at Oktibbeha County Hospital, he was transported by helicopter to UMMC.

Sources said two of four his children are already in Jackson with the other two en route.

It appears, according to sources, that Leach may have suffered seizures with the possibility of brain damage. Sources said the situation is dire.”

This is what I was thinking happened in my earlier post.

Seizure like activity is a sign of Cardiac Arrest... so FYI for all my friends on here if you ever see someone suffer what appears to be a seizure and they don't have a history of them, please check their pulse immediately. So many times people write it off as a seizure when infact they need CPR and Defibrillation.

I’ve been through this before. I hate to say this and I hate to speculate but that’s what people do on the site, so I’m going to.

They’re waiting until the entire family gets there so they can say their goodbyes. And then they shut it down. I hate to put it in such stsrk terms but I’ve been down this road before. More than once. I have a very big family.

God bless their family and I hope they find peace and comfort.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been through this before. I hate to say this and I hate to speculate but that’s what people do on the site, so I’m going to.

They’re waiting until the entire family gets there so they can say their goodbyes. And then they shut it down. I hate to put it in such stsrk terms but I’ve been down this road before. More than once. I have a very big family.

God bless their family and I hope they find peace and comfort.
I think he was posioned by the Qataris along with Grant Wahl.

The Pirate knows things and very powerful people want him silenced. I mean, his nickname is The Pirate for goodness sakes!

Advertisement
Back