Richt blocks Gus

Student that he is, Gus should have done his homework before announcing decision to leave the program. Doesn't require a rocket scientist to realize there might be an issue transferring to a program Miami plays next year. Last checked, UConn, Rutgers, UMass, Columbia, Buffalo, Boston College aren't on the schedule and they're easy driving distance from Brooklyn. Good luck, Gus.

Advertisement
This seems pretty black and white. Why would we let someone with knowledge of the playbook transfer to a school we are playing next year.

LOL, it's Syracuse...

We could literally tell them every single play we're going to run on both Offense & Defense, and we would still beat them by 3TD's at least.

I don't have a problem with him being blocked from transferring to a team we play on the schedule, it makes perfect sense...

But, I wouldn't lose one second of sleep if he did go to Cuse & tell them our entire playbook...

Do not forget, this is a team that gave up 76 points vs Pitt.... Seventy-Six... Not 16, or 26, or 36, or 46, or 56, or 66... But,76!

Advertisement
Student that he is, Gus should have done his homework before announcing decision to leave the program. Doesn't require a rocket scientist to realize there might be an issue transferring to a program Miami plays next year. Last checked, UConn, Rutgers, UMass, Columbia, Buffalo, Boston College aren't on the schedule and they're easy driving distance from Brooklyn. Good luck, Gus.

Add temple and all other schools around the Philadelphia area, has lots of choices that will allow him to be near his kid, if that is what he really wants.

Do not forget, this is a team that gave up 76 points vs Pitt.... Seventy-Six...

They also scored 61 points in that game. So all that is to say they lost by 2 td's to a good Pitt team. Ok. Fair enough. Well they also beat the same VT team (by 14) that wiped the floor with us. Means nothing.

Do not forget, this is a team that gave up 76 points vs Pitt.... Seventy-Six...

They also scored 61 points in that game. So all that is to say they lost by 2 td's to a good Pitt team. Ok. Fair enough. Well they also beat the same VT team (by 14) that wiped the floor with us. Means nothing.
It means they suck & they don't have enough talent to compete with us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does C.W. Post still have a program?

**** you brought it back to Long Island! I know Hostra grounded their flying dutchmen football team (which was quite good by the way) not sure about CW post.

But eeeeewhhhh weee those ladies from Long Island know how to put a man sleep with those kegels :cool:)) they're about 2 spots below Jersey girls on the freek-e-leek scale. Oh an they cook good also!!!

Go Canes

Just like pregnant btiches humping doorknobs.

Advertisement
**** move by whomever is involved. Dude hasn't been trouble. He also really isn't a threat. Just let him go.

Advertisement
Gus got lit up more the than all the Xmas trees combined at greentree. i highly doubt they are afraid of his ability more so then his knowledge of plays and the internal works of the team.

Gus got lit up more the than all the Xmas trees combined at greentree. i highly doubt they are afraid of his ability more so then his knowledge of plays and the internal works of the team.

Right.

Tell that to the idiot above you

If Logan really wants to transfer to miami let's hope their staff doesn't feel the same way since we play LSU in 2018.

Advertisement
Back