Richt blocks Gus

Advertisement
LOL @ RIcht!!!!!!!!!!!

He scared of my boy!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey-serious:

So after four pages, you still think the story is "Richt blocked Edwards" as opposed to "James said he would block Edwards if Edwards ever bothered to ask for a release". Ur really smart.

gus knows our plays, signals, audibles, tendencies, etc.

its about much more than just worrying about playing against him on the field

Advertisement
Does C.W. Post still have a program?

**** you brought it back to Long Island! I know Hostra grounded their flying dutchmen football team (which was quite good by the way) not sure about CW post.

But eeeeewhhhh weee those ladies from Long Island know how to put a man sleep with those kegels :cool:)) they're about 2 spots below Jersey girls on the freek-e-leek scale. Oh an they cook good also!!!

Go Canes

Last edited:
He threw in the towel at UM because his girlfriend is pregnant and this inept writer with his whiney article is acting like it's UM's fault? Have to draw the line somewhere & have consistency in these matters. I'm sure Gus knew what his options were when he had the sit down with Richt.

Advertisement
saracuse wasn't bad at all last year they were in a lot of games, you add gus edwards and they might be legit. plus he have to transfer out of the ACC and it dont help that we have to play them.

Advertisement

This. If you choose to leave then deal with circumstances. I have no problem with this as long as it doesnt keep a player from coming to miami. I am ok with being a hypocrite in this instance. I only care for miami and the plyers at miami....fug everyone else.

saracuse wasn't bad at all last year they were in a lot of games, you add gus edwards and they might be legit. plus he have to transfer out of the ACC and it dont help that we have to play them.

adding gus edwards isn't a plus. he's terrible.

Does C.W. Post still have a program?

**** you brought it back to Long Island! I know Hostra grounded their flying dutchmen football team (which was quite good by the way) not sure about CW post.

But eeeeewhhhh weee those ladies from Long Island know how to put a man sleep with those kegels :cool:)) they're about 2 spots below Jersey girls on the freek-e-leek scale. Oh an they cook good also!!!

Go Canes

Thought you lived in jersey?

Advertisement
How is this a bad look on Miami, or unfair? This is literally standard operating procedure for all major D1 ADs.

Because ******** will find any ******* reason to bash Richt

This. Thing Ive learned is you cant please everyone so no need in trying. Ppl will ***** either way. As per my prev post, only time I have a problem with this if it keeps a player from coming to miami...other than that...fugem

Advertisement
Back