Richt blocks Gus

report is the blocking is coming from higher ups not richt. that the blocking of Edwards if from the institution not the coach. that's the report

I want all of yawl to acknowledge that I was right. The above post will prove that this is just smoke screen to give the coaches an out. If and I hope McFarland signs I bet yawl the coaches will in the end let Gus go to any school that he chooses. The number one reason they will do it is because both parties have payed their part; Gus was offered a four year degree paid by the University and Gus has fulfilled his obligation by achieving his degree. Therefore, as history has proven there isn't a thing the coaches or University can do to stop him from moving on and playing at any school he chooses. The only thing they can do is hold up the process; we have seen it done last year with GA, AL and this year the result will be the same with UM letting him go because they can't stop him. Bottline he's a Free Agent!!!

they school can stop him, if the school he wants to go to doesn't offer a graduate program Miami doesn't have then they can stop him all the want. its stupid and frankly I think college needs to let kids transfer where they wish. graduate transfers of course are a different story as they don't have to sit a year can play immediately so I can see why u would block them if u could.

Advertisement
report is the blocking is coming from higher ups not richt. that the blocking of Edwards if from the institution not the coach. that's the report

I want all of yawl to acknowledge that I was right. The above post will prove that this is just smoke screen to give the coaches an out. If and I hope McFarland signs I bet yawl the coaches will in the end let Gus go to any school that he chooses. The number one reason they will do it is because both parties have payed their part; Gus was offered a four year degree paid by the University and Gus has fulfilled his obligation by achieving his degree. Therefore, as history has proven there isn't a thing the coaches or University can do to stop him from moving on and playing at any school he chooses. The only thing they can do is hold up the process; we have seen it done last year with GA, AL and this year the result will be the same with UM letting him go because they can't stop him. Bottline he's a Free Agent!!!

they school can stop him, if the school he wants to go to doesn't offer a graduate program Miami doesn't have then they can stop him all the want. its stupid and frankly I think college needs to let kids transfer where they wish. graduate transfers of course are a different story as they don't have to sit a year can play immediately so I can see why u would block them if u could.

The school can't technically stop him because he's a graduate. Most students are kids and often backdown when the Administration says they can't do something. It is because of this laziness and fear that athletes in particular end up staying at schools when they don't have to. In cases such as this, when an athlete has fulfilled his obligation by achieving a degree the administration really doesn't have much leverage to keep the student at that school. So if you refer back to the most recent cases with AL and GA at the onset they used the "threat" of blocking a transfer. A good sign that the athletes received a proper education is that they challenged the Administrations position. The Administration knowing that the only real leverage that they had was to control the timing of the release so they folded in the end. It's a bluff game that is played every year on the fool. Those that are wise will always challenge the Administration.

Last edited:
i told [MENTION=14822]Ropa[/MENTION] this **** would be out of the news cycle in a week....guess what...didnt last three days.

If we don't get McFarland and I hope that we do; U can bet your *** if we don't sign another RB this will be big news in these parts!!!!

You couldn't drill your way to cheaper gas prices mi morrita.

I've showed you how not only me but everyone else in America understands how the Grad transfer rule works except for you. Jackie Brown said it best back in '73...."Life is hard man, but it's harder if you're stupid."

Like I said. I'll be there at 5:30 AM. The Y on 134th street just like I always am. Doors open at 5:45. I'm always there a few mins early. Look for the black Buick Regal with chrome trim.

I'm sure your internet gladiator *** will still be home doing mat drills with your keyboard.

For the record I explained the rule or dumbed it down so that you could understand it. As for your mat drills; Mats don't hit back!!! Stick to emptying the spit buckets... Or get your *** up and get a real job @5:30 AM!!

I'll be there at 5:30 sissy boi. I doubt you will though.

You............AINT............GON............DO.. .............SHT!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;8j-XihbqkQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j-XihbqkQ8[/video]

I've showed you how not only me but everyone else in America understands how the Grad transfer rule works except for you. Jackie Brown said it best back in '73...."Life is hard man, but it's harder if you're stupid."

Like I said. I'll be there at 5:30 AM. The Y on 134th street just like I always am. Doors open at 5:45. I'm always there a few mins early. Look for the black Buick Regal with chrome trim.

I'm sure your internet gladiator *** will still be home doing mat drills with your keyboard.

For the record I explained the rule or dumbed it down so that you could understand it. As for your mat drills; Mats don't hit back!!! Stick to emptying the spit buckets... Or get your *** up and get a real job @5:30 AM!!

I guess we will never know, cause I guarantee you won't even show up.

Advertisement

I will. Just to see what someone looks like who actually gets butthurt enough off the Internet to challenge someone to a fight.

Everyone knows you only fight at the blue lot.

I will. Just to see what someone looks like who actually gets butthurt enough off the Internet to challenge someone to a fight.

Just read it all lol. Sounds like a few in here have a Bulldog mouth attached to a Chihuahua ***.

Just read it all lol. Sounds like a few in here have a Bulldog mouth attached to a Chihuahua ***.

I was there this morning with all the regulars. Mat drills. Olive Oil yoga and then hit the steam room for about 45 mins.

I'll be there again tomorrow if sissy boi wants to come test his mettle on the mats.

I was there this morning with all the regulars. Mat drills. Olive Oil yoga and then hit the steam room for about 45 mins.

I'll be there again tomorrow if sissy boi wants to come test his mettle on the mats.

I told you mats don't hit back!!! If you a real G, real Mob and/killa I wouldn't have to come to you. I'm very confident that you will receive the same *** whooping you receive everyday when you come for me on here. Now, the ball is in your court. We waiting to see if you really bout that or you really just a internet thug? Hurry up cause you are starting to bore me!!! Like I said YOU....GON.....DO....SHT!!!!

Peep Game: He sat in the steam room AT the gym with some olive oil.... So believe him when he says he got a good workout in with all the regulars!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement

I told you mats don't hit back!!! If you a real G, real Mob and/killa I wouldn't have to come to you. I'm very confident that you receive the same *** whooping you receive everyday when you come for me on here. Now, the ball is in your court. We waiting to see if you really bout that or you really just a internet thug? Hurry up cause you are starting to bore me!!! Like I said YOU....GON.....DO....SHT!!!!

Peep Game: He sat in the steam room AT the gym with some olive oil.... So believe him when he says he got good workout in!!!!

I'll be there again tomorrow coward. 5:30 AM sharpish. You are more than welcome to join in if you have the chutzpah.

Bring your own olive oil. Extra-Virgin.

If you aren't gonna show up it's OK. No one will think less of you.

Show up or don't. No shame my little buddy. Enough with the bloviating here.

I told you mats don't hit back!!! If you a real G, real Mob and/killa I wouldn't have to come to you. I'm very confident that you receive the same *** whooping you receive everyday when you come for me on here. Now, the ball is in your court. We waiting to see if you really bout that or you really just a internet thug? Hurry up cause you are starting to bore me!!! Like I said YOU....GON.....DO....SHT!!!!

Peep Game: He sat in the steam room AT the gym with some olive oil.... So believe him when he says he got good workout in!!!!

I'll be there again tomorrow coward. 5:30 AM sharpish. You are more than welcome to join in if you have the chutzpah.

Bring your own olive oil. Extra-Virgin.

If you aren't gonna show up it's OK. No one will think less of you.

Show up or don't. No shame my little buddy. Enough with the bloviating here.

Are you done? HEEEE!!!!

[video=youtube;0_Zvy5YXRds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Zvy5YXRds[/video]

Are you done?

Almost...hang on a sec....

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like the school blocked his transfer. He's not going anywhere.

Advertisement
Back