Richt blocks Gus

You seem to struggle with the actual wording of the by-laws.

I would have to read that case as it relates to the BIG. That is why you need to understand ACC bylaws which do not have any restrictions on Graduate transfers. Gus is pulling out and you can't stop him.

I think the confusion here lies in the fact that when we are using the word "blocked" we are talking about forcing Gus to sit a year at his new school vs being able to play immediately. You for some reason seem to think in this context that the word 'blocked' means he can't ever go there.

Trying to have real discourse with you is like herding Moro's.

Like you did with Moro you still continue to misunderstand the point. Whether you choose to use the word "block" or "force" to sit out a year; it does not matter for a graduate as the rule states. That is why you saw Saban argue the silly point until his hair turned blue and still loss! If anyone was going to find a loop hole to punish a player in terms of Graduate, he would have found it.

I didn't do anything with Moro, he refused to show up at the meat. I knew you were his duplicate account.

I wonder if the mods will do anything about it.

So here we go again. The search continues to find and kill the next "Christ". Let me understand, so anyone that can challenge your thoughts or offer a different perspective will be called "Moro"? He must have said a lot of factual stuff because you seem worried that someone can actually speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You are the only one that doesn't understand the words to the by-lays when you read them. Somehow Jeff Kelly fully understands and comprehends but you still miss the target with every shot.

It's got nothing to do with you not showing up for the meat. You'll cowards will rue the day.

You are the only one that doesn't understand the words to the by-lays when you read them.

It's got nothing to do with you not showing up for the meat. You'll cowards will rue the day.

What is a meat?

It's the thing you didn't show up to enjoy despite all the histrionics you displayed on here.

Well I can only speak for myself but if you extend ANY meeting to me I will gladly show up and shut it down. Now if you can't handle being corrected and need help that is your problem. You then need to pick on someone your own size.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll be at the Y tomorrow morning at 5:30. Just like I am every morning.

Last time your alter ego Moro(n) chickened out.

I'd love to do some mat drills with you.

I'll be at the Y tomorrow morning at 5:30. Just like I am every morning.

Last time your alter ego Moro(n) chickened out.

I'd love to do some mat drills with you.

I can see that you are not really this tough guy you trying to be. You just got drilled in a debate and now you mad. Not only that you want to build a case to ban me like you did with Moro. Funny thing is you talk all this tough sht knowing the Man aint in the room to defend himself now you want to act like you Billy Bad ***... lol Now that he's not in the room what else did you tell him lil man???

Last edited:
You would think this jackrabbit was Jim Brown or something. Forget protocol and let the kid go .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we don't land McFarland I hope we block him from transferring anywhere. Our depth would be ridiculously thin at the position.

Advertisement
You couldn't drill your way to cheaper gas prices mi morrita.

I've showed you how not only me but everyone else in America understands how the Grad transfer rule works except for you. Jackie Brown said it best back in '73...."Life is hard man, but it's harder if you're stupid."

Like I said. I'll be there at 5:30 AM. The Y on 134th street just like I always am. Doors open at 5:45. I'm always there a few mins early. Look for the black Buick Regal with chrome trim.

I'm sure your internet gladiator *** will still be home doing mat drills with your keyboard.

I've showed you how not only me but everyone else in America understands how the Grad transfer rule works except for you. Jackie Brown said it best back in '73...."Life is hard man, but it's harder if you're stupid."

Like I said. I'll be there at 5:30 AM. The Y on 134th street just like I always am. Doors open at 5:45. I'm always there a few mins early. Look for the black Buick Regal with chrome trim.

I'm sure your internet gladiator *** will still be home doing mat drills with your keyboard.

For the record I explained the rule or dumbed it down so that you could understand it. As for your mat drills; Mats don't hit back!!! Stick to emptying the spit buckets... Or get your *** up and get a real job @5:30 AM!!

Last edited:
p.s., Berlin was allowed to transfer to us even though we played Florida

Wrong. Berlin sat out the 2002 season. UF didn't allow anything.

Berlin was not a graduate transfer. He sat because it's an NCAA rule. UF did release him which allowed him to be on scholarship during the year he sat out. That's all a release does. For a normal transfer (not graduate transfer), a release from your previous school does not mean you can play immediately.

You missed the point. Read the post before mine.

For the record I explained the rule or dumbed it down so that you could understand it. As for your mat drills; Mats don't hit back!!! Stick to emptying the spit buckets... Or get your *** up and get a real job @5:30 AM!!

I'll be there at 5:30 sissy boi. I doubt you will though.

Advertisement

Hey, can I meat up with you guys?

Good, Miami filled their end of the bargon and got this kid a degree. It's only fair that we can block him from playing against a team on our schedule next year.

He isn't a piece of property. Let the kid play where he wants to play. If he is truly a "student-athlete" then he filled his obligation to the school.

non-compete clauses are not unheard of in business.

Advertisement
It's too bad I don't live down that way. I'd love to set a time in a ring with Dynasty, ****....I would even make a special pair of gloves for the occasion with his hero Botch platered on the front of them. Dude would have his come to Botch moment as they repeatedly met his flesh.

Hey, can I meat up with you guys?

Come on down. The Turk and I will need someone new for 2-1's. I know ropa is way too chicken to show up.

i told [MENTION=14822]Ropa[/MENTION] this **** would be out of the news cycle in a week....guess what...didnt last three days.

Rick is setting a standard. This is what all of the big time programs do. We do it now. We are big time again. I got no problem with it.

Advertisement
Back