Remember when Manny was too stubborn?

I’m not sure if you read that correctly but I said Tennessee is the only one who does hires worse than Miami.
And I’m saying at the time of the Pruitt hire, kiffin hire, Butch Jones hire, all 3 were considered very solid hire. Aside from Dooley. Which goes to show it’s not a exact science..unless your playing hindsight

Advertisement
Who said he’s blameless ? You just have a homer for dude and are blaming him for being hired , I’m the guy arguing with one twit defending him and arguing with others it was a bad hiring process. Im not in my feelings like some , I can’t have an open mind and base opinion off of fact. Manny has been bashed nonstop for two years by whackos on here with Blake getting very little. He’s the disease , not manny or coach L.
The reason people don’t bash James anymore is because its so obvious he’s pathetic, no one disagrees. Would be nice for the board to see this and take action though. There is at least a hope or argument out there that manny could have potential. Plus an AD can only prove his worth every few years with a major hire, manny can 3 months out of the year

First off what the **** does the date he retired matter? There’s been coaches leave later than that. Unreal there’s two people in the world defending this. You don’t know who wants the job unless you search.

You’re speaking with not knowing anything what went on during this process. Yet defending it , which is hilarious in itself. We had a booster willing to pay for a buyout and contract of a coach and willing to pay real money for a great staff. While he’s working on that Blake goes and makes a decision within hours. No letting anyone know wth he was doing. But instead he takes Miami’s money and buys our dc back. Using all of marks good will to have a first time head coach, a first time head coach that’s been an above average dc for his career. With that buyout we paid a total of eight million dollars for Diaz’s first year , not including assistants lol.

But I’ll tell you the same as the other guy , if you’re defending Blake and that lunacy we’re wasting each other’s time.

I guess I'm the other guy in this post. Just so you know it's not about defending Blake. It's pointing out how it's automatically a lazy hire here yet it's a common practice all over college football.

Yet with no inside knowledge of what happened when Taggart left, Dabo was hired, Peterson retired and Lake was elevated or the rest, ours is automatically bush league compared to the Grade A job some of these other schools supposedly did their hiring. All of it within the same time frame.

That's it. Nothing more.

And I’m saying at the time of the Pruitt hire, kiffin hire, Butch Jones hire, all 3 were considered very solid hire. Aside from Dooley. Which goes to show it’s not a exact science..unless your playing hindsight
Nobody thought Pruitt was a solid hire. That’s why he was like 8th on the list. Kiffin was ok in his one year and I think butch jones got Tennessee to as high as they will ever be in the sec.

Advertisement
Lmao.

If it was up to you we’d have a washed up has been as coach who somehow managed to go winless in his fourth year, all in a total **** conference.

You’re a joke.
Unfortunately it's up to people with your mindset that we have the FIU stain. Butch just gave them a little reminder.
1612129080561.png

Last edited:
I guess I'm the other guy in this post. Just so you know it's not about defending Blake. It's pointing out how it's automatically a lazy hire here yet it's a common practice all over college football.

Yet with no inside knowledge of what happened when Taggart left, Dabo was hired, Peterson retired and Lake was elevated or the rest, ours is automatically bush league compared to the Grade A job some of these other schools supposedly did their hiring. All of it within the same time frame.

That's it. Nothing more.
Nobody hires a coach from a failed staff hours after the head coach retires.Never reaching out to one coach , agent , ad etc. it’s unheard of.

Especially a dc that’s bounced around college football being above average at best. That’s just real , if that’s ok in your world after all the failed hires here you’ll defend anything this program does. I thought mopes were bad but Jesus , you have to be related to Blake lol

Advertisement
The reason people don’t bash James anymore is because its so obvious he’s pathetic, no one disagrees. Would be nice for the board to see this and take action though. There is at least a hope or argument out there that manny could have potential. Plus an AD can only prove his worth every few years with a major hire, manny can 3 months out of the year
Theres actually two in here defending him though. Literally the only two on earth. But I’m done here , I can’t argue with mopes and slurpers, I only have so much strength.

Nobody thought Pruitt was a solid hire. That’s why he was like 8th on the list. Kiffin was ok in his one year and I think butch jones got Tennessee to as high as they will ever be in the sec.
True dat. People were laughing when they hired the saban wannabe.

Nobody hires a coach from a failed staff hours after the head coach retires.Never reaching out to one coach , agent , ad etc. it’s unheard of.

Especially a dc that’s bounced around college football being above average at best. That’s just real , if that’s ok in your world after all the failed hires here you’ll defend anything this program does. I thought mopes were bad but Jesus , you have to be related to Blake lol

I don't care if either gets fired tomorrow. It's not about Blake and I think you know that.

But that's cool.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back