Remember when Manny was too stubborn?

My dude, as I clearly outlined in this thread, you and many others like you that are targeting your ire at Blake James are completely missing the forest for the trees and are misguided. The University knew of his lack of football and sports acumen/knowledge before they made him AD. This is why when it came time to hire his 1st football HC, they paid for a search committee. So the question you should ask yourself is not whether or not James should be employed at MIA as AD, but how someone this under qualified ended up getting hired for the position of AD @ MIA in the first place? It's because they want fans like you to scapegoat James & the HC when the wheels inevitably fall off the wagon, like they routinely have in the last 20 yrs. You're smart enough to understand that the HC & AD are nothing more than symptoms, to a much larger underlying issue. If you focused less on recruiting rankings & talent, eventually you would realize that in CFB, resource allocation & coaching are the most important factors that contribute to winning. At the NFL level it's talent. This is why teams like Iowa, Iowa State, & Wisconsin hover around 10 wins every yr, despite recruiting in the bottom 3rd. Overly focusing on talent & recruiting rankings, is forcing you to put the majority of the blame on the HC & AD, which in turn is creating unrealistic expectations. Those unrealistic expectations are making this fanbase one of the most toxic & negative in all of sports. This has to stop, because it only makes this job that much less attractive.

Agree w/ u. Symptoms, only. Not the problem.

But I suggest u go hang around Bama fans when they don’t win the championship as far as toxicity. lol. U literally might get shot if ur not mad enough & say there’s “next yr.”

Advertisement
I think If they had done a HC search it would've been to only improve the optics of the situation, and not because they felt it could lead to a drastically different outcome. We also have to remember, time was not on the university's side when Richt decided to retire, because with every passing day Manny was becoming more entrenched in the Temple job, and the pt of no return was rapidly approaching. There was simply not enough time to conduct a thorough coaching search, if it meant waiting additional days was going to eliminate option A.
Option A was the idiot option. If running a search meant no manny, tjen of course you run the search. Feeling beholden to the DC of a failed staff os never wise.

Option A was the idiot option. If running a search meant no manny, tjen of course you run the search. Feeling beholden to the DC of a failed staff os never wise.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but from the University's perspective, and from fans who are mindful of this program's financial constraints I don't think it was the idiot option. They actually hired the safest, cheapest, and most logical choice. They hired a HC from a G5 program that has a track record of producing P5 HCs. What other viable options do you actually think the university could've pursued? You think they could've afforded to buyout some established P5 HC, or Cristobal? Thats nothing more than a pipe dream for the whackos in this delusional fanbase

B/c he can’t. Lol.

Some guys named Banda, Fields, Hickson, Stroud, and Lashlee happened to be on staff and brought in some gems.

And let’s not act like Golden didn’t bring in the #10 & #13 classes in back to back yrs. Our LB core is deplorable & our CB room is still deplorable. Thank goodness for Stevenson seeing the light, late.

Ahh the assistants can recruit, the HC receives no credit

Goldens classes sucked, go look at the player average and then come back to me

Hindsight is always 20/20, but from the University's perspective, and from fans who are mindful of this program's financial constraints I don't think it was the idiot option. They actually hired the safest, cheapest, and most logical choice. They hired a HC from a G5 program that has a track record of producing P5 HCs. What other viable options do you actually think the university could've pursued? You think they could've afforded to buyout some established P5 HC, or Cristobal? Thats nothing more than a pipe dream for the whackos in this delusional fanbase
That's the kind of thing someone would say who was **** bent on defending something irrespective of its defensibility.

They hired a HC from a G5 program? Really? They hired the DC off their own failed staff. The 'benefit' of him being a 'HC' for 3 days was it cost them $4 mm more than it would have to hire plenty of other available options. The idea that Temple has a 'track record of producing P5 HCs' is perverse here, not only because he never corched them for a single game but also because their 'track record' includes producing Miami's own FAILED HC Alfraud Gluten. I can't quite criticize the Admin for going back to that poisoned well, because in my view he never coached Temple so your argument is ridiculous. But if you think he gets credit for being a 'G5 HC' then surely you've got to scratch your head at why we were hiring a 'Temple HC' to replace the quitter who replaced the last failed Temple HC.

What other 'viable options' do you think the U had? It’s pretty hard to know when you don’t even run a search! I guess when you assume your conclusion, the argument works neatly for you. You've constructed an imaginary scenario where they had no other 'viable' options. Except it's not true. Could they have afforded to buyout some 'established P5 HC'? You're assuming a lot in even asking that. Were there no available coaches without buy-outs or without pricey buy-outs? Did you factor in the cost of failing again into your analysis? You claim Cristobal is a 'pipe dream' in order to defend your crack pipe analysis. Whether he was or wasn't, isn't the point. He's not the only potential corch out there and I surely didn't say they should have hired him.

Miami is not the only CFB program in the country that somehow is caught in a 'must hire own DC from failed staff' trap. That's just something you believe for whatever reason. If the University believes that (you say that's their perspective) then they're doing it wrong, but then, they are, so maybe they do believe that. They're chasing their tail, apparently. Sad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a ridiculous statement. First, MD was not the safest option, as you had absolutely no idea how he would manage the transition from DC to HC. We are paying for his internship now. Second, we paid Temple $4m for him and still pay him over $3m a year. We did not get a discount by avoiding a buyout, nor did we get a discount on the annual salary, as that is in line with what we would have paid any other coach moving up from G5. Third, the logical choice would be conducting a search and seeing who else is out there. If you arrive back on Manny at the end of it, great, but you need to make an informed decision.

However, the most ridiculous statement is what other viable options do you think the university could have pursued. That is by definition Blake James's job. If he is not capable of figuring that out, then he has no purpose. I have also seen plenty of names floated on here. But that aside, forget about the fans on a message board. The school had no idea what other viable options were available because they never conducted a search, interview, or really even took a breath. I do not blame Manny one bit for playing his cards the way he did, and the best thing for everyone is for him to keep growing and figure this thing out. However, it is beyond comprehension that you can absolve Blake from responsibility, even if he is just a symptom of the board.

Listen Blake, we appreciate your hard work at Hecht and AMA on this thread. The bottom line is it is not a stretch because it is two different programs at Miami where you did the exact same thing - promoting an assistant off a program on a downward trend. That makes it a trend. I already said DiMare is recruiting at a high level, though he is still over managing and the team still has TERRIBLE fundamentals and IQ. Just like Manny, I hope both win us titles. That is what’s best for the school and us as fans. However, both were EXTREMELY lazy and indefensible decisions. With baseball, how did you not even interview Greg Lovelady?
1612198071667.gif

That's the kind of thing someone would say who was **** bent on defending something irrespective of its defensibility.

They hired a HC from a G5 program? Really? They hired the DC off their own failed staff. The 'benefit' of him being a 'HC' for 3 days was it cost them $4 mm more than it would have to hire plenty of other available options. The idea that Temple has a 'track record of producing P5 HCs' is perverse here, not only because he never corched them for a single game but also because their 'track record' includes producing Miami's own FAILED HC Alfraud Gluten. I can't quite criticize the Admin for going back to that poisoned well, because in my view he never coached Temple so your argument is ridiculous. But if you think he gets credit for being a 'G5 HC' then surely you've got to scratch your head at why we were hiring a 'Temple HC' to replace the quitter who replaced the last failed Temple HC.

What other 'viable options' do you think the U had? It’s pretty hard to know when you don’t even run a search! I guess when you assume your conclusion, the argument works neatly for you. You've constructed an imaginary scenario where they had no other 'viable' options. Except it's not true. Could they have afforded to buyout some 'established P5 HC'? You're assuming a lot in even asking that. Were there no available coaches without buy-outs or without pricey buy-outs? Did you factor in the cost of failing again into your analysis? You claim Cristobal is a 'pipe dream' in order to defend your crack pipe analysis. Whether he was or wasn't, isn't the point. He's not the only potential corch out there and I surely didn't say they should have hired him.

Miami is not the only CFB program in the country that somehow is caught in a 'must hire own DC from failed staff' trap. That's just something you believe for whatever reason. If the University believes that (you say that's their perspective) then they're doing it wrong, but then, they are, so maybe they do believe that. They're chasing their tail, apparently. Sad.

See this is the problem with the majority of your posts on this forum. You routinely engage in revisionist history, by criticizing decisions that were made without properly contextualizing them. Its a fact that Diaz was hired to be the HC @ Temple. It's also a fact that Temple HCs go on to become P5 HCs at a high probability. Whether or not he coached a game for Temple is irrelevant, because the W-L record is not the only factor that determines whether they receive a P5 job. The likelihood that Diaz would've failed at Temple, and not received a P5 HC job, was lower than him one day receiving one. Also, just because MIA hired a Temple HC in the past, doesn't mean every Temple HC would fail @ MIA. Is that not assuming the conclusion? Furthermore, how much blame do you place on the university and administration for his failures @ MIA? Do you think a school like LSU would've allowed him to keep his friend as the DC for as long as he did?

It's always easier to be an arm chair QB, when you're a casual fan/observer. This is why you have a tendency to look at decisions in a vacuum, and say things like "the university had plenty of viable options, had they just performed a meaningless, symbolic HC search". LMAO. If you honestly believe the options for this university weren't/aren't limited, than I'm sorry, but you're even more lost in this discussion than I thought. An actual, thorough HC search, would've meant the university potentially having to pay for another search committee, firing staffs on both sides of the ball, buying out next HC, and paying him a higher salary than what they're paying Diaz currently. You think the university had the means or the willingness to do that??

I'm not trying to defend the indefensible. I'm trying to put things in proper context for the delusional whackos on this forum. Looking at decisions in a vacuum, and criticizing them after the fact, doesn't prove that you're an intelligent analyst or logician. It only proves that you're incapable of looking at things from a macro level, and performing an accurate root cause analysis.

Last edited:

??????

What??
So Duke Johnson sucked? Coley? Bush? Howard #1 DB, no? McCord? Flowers??? Jenkins sucked, huh? So now Gunter sucked? AQM sucked, yeah? So did Jermaine Grace, right? Yeah that guy Artie Burns really was *** here. JRock & Corn & Gus The Bus....all really sucked.

Like what r u talking about? U ain’t gotta cap just to make a point to defend ur coach. So far, we don’t know chit about the class of 2020 or 2021 b/c we haven’t seen any of em play.

One minute it’s stars don’t matter, next minute it’s stars do matter. One minute it’s Rumph & Patke can’t recruit (assistants), the next minute it’s look at Miami’s (overall class), kudos to Manny. Lol.

Like get off the bull chit. I’ve never seen so much caking for a coach in......wait, yeah I have. Lol

Advertisement

It’s funny you say this because we have people that say Manny’s defenses suck without Goldens recruits.

See this is the problem with the majority of your posts on this forum. You routinely engage in revisionist history, by criticizing decisions that were made without properly contextualizing them. Its a fact that Diaz was hired to be the HC @ Temple. It's also a fact that Temple HCs go on to become P5 HCs at a high probability. Whether or not he coached a game for Temple is irrelevant, because the W-L record is not the only factor that determines whether they receive a P5 job. The likelihood that Diaz would've failed at Temple, and not received a P5 HC job, was lower than him one day receiving one. Also, just because MIA hired a Temple HC in the past, doesn't mean every Temple HC would fail @ MIA. Is that not assuming the conclusion? Furthermore, how much blame do you place on the university and administration for his failures @ MIA? Do you think a school like LSU would've allowed him to keep his friend as the DC for as long as he did?

No offense, but you're engaged in a patently absurd argument.

Diaz never coached a single game at Temple. You're trying to construct some argument about Temple Head Coaches which is suspect in credibility to begin with, then use it to paint Diaz as a credible 'G5 head coach' hire. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Diaz was the DC from a failed staff at Miami. The second one we've hired at Miami in the last 4 bad head coach hires. The entire point of our hiring him as you describe it (save money by holding the staph together) is premised on him being the DC from the failed staph.

And your 'fact' regarding Temple is bizarre in this context. Not only because it's irrelevant to Manny, who never coached there, but because you present it as if being a Temple coach is some causal and inscrutable variable. No one hires a coach without examining them and their body of work. Since Manny never coached at Temple, we know for sure no one did that in respect of his body of work at Temple. If there was any logic to his hiring, it was based on his DC work at UM and prior, or just he's cheap, though I contend that's an excuse, not a rationale. You sound like you think hiring a coach is some sort of scratch-off lottery game where all the AD knows is what program their last contract was with. (Did Manny even get a single payroll check at Temple?)

You also state 'The likelihood that Diaz would've failed at Temple, and not received a P5 HC job, was lower than him one day receiving one.' Do you really believe that's an explanation for his hiring at Miami? Do you think the job of making a hiring decision for head coach at Miami is to look at someone at a G5 program and conclude that if there's a decent chance they won't fail where they are and may become a P5 HC one day, that that means we should hire them?

The only 'context' needed around Manny's hiring is that it was a terrible, rushed, panic decision by an incompetent and unprepared AD and BOT. He may end up figuring it out and becoming a good HC. I sure hope he does. But there isn't anything that's going to make the process around his hire look competent in retrospect. It wasn't competent.

It's always easier to be an arm chair QB, when you're a casual fan/observer. This is why you have a tendency to look at decisions in a vacuum, and say things like "the university had plenty of viable options, had they just performed a meaningless, symbolic HC search". LMAO. If you honestly believe the options for this university weren't/aren't limited, than I'm sorry, but you're even more lost in this discussion than I thought. An actual, thorough HC search, would've meant the university potentially having to pay for another search committee, firing staffs on both sides of the ball, buying out next HC, and paying him a higher salary than what they're paying Diaz currently. You think the university had the means or the willingness to do that??
Talk about assuming your conclusions. If you start with the premise a search would have been meaningless and symbolic, then sure, it would be meaningless and symbolic. Just one more reason to fire the AD, I guess. Searches are not supposed to be meaningless and symbolic. Especially when your 'preferred' candidate isn't compelling and at best is marginally qualified for consideration for the role. We'd never hire Manny if his dad wasn't Mayor of Miami and friends with members of the BOT. Intredasting that Flake James also hired the son of a booster to be HC of the baseball team. Trend?

Oh, and you're 'search committees are expensive' argument is idiotic. The retained search in CFB costs $200 grand give or take. We really saved a lot avoiding a search, only to pay Temple $4 mm to buyout the contract of the guy they just hired.

Firing staffs? Manny fired the offensive staff, and hired Enos and others, and fired them too! A year later! Because Manny wasn't prepared for the job. Hiring unprepared people costs more, generally, not less. Only fools fail to see that. Buying out the next HC? Paying someone else more than Diaz? What are you even talking about? You're making up scenarios to try to sound smart, but you're not sounding smart. You sound like you're at a loss to defend your point.

Last edited:
What??
So Duke Johnson sucked? Coley? Bush? Howard #1 DB, no? McCord? Flowers??? Jenkins sucked, huh? So now Gunter sucked? AQM sucked, yeah? So did Jermaine Grace, right? Yeah that guy Artie Burns really was *** here. JRock & Corn & Gus The Bus....all really sucked.

Like what r u talking about? U ain’t gotta cap just to make a point to defend ur coach. So far, we don’t know chit about the class of 2020 or 2021 b/c we haven’t seen any of em play.

One minute it’s stars don’t matter, next minute it’s stars do matter. One minute it’s Rumph & Patke can’t recruit (assistants), the next minute it’s look at Miami’s (overall class), kudos to Manny. Lol.

Like get off the bull chit. I’ve never seen so much caking for a coach in......wait, yeah I have. Lol

You named 14 players in Goldens 5 years here

Look at the ENTIRE class not just the top guys

His 5 year player average is .8702, that would be outside the Top 25 this season

Guy recruited so much garbage outside his Top 10 guys and recruited so many guys who didn’t even play a single down

His Top 10 class in 2012 with Duke and Howard we had 33 recruits, every other team behind us had anywhere from 16 to 28

That class had 24 3* the only teams within even 10 of Miami in terms of 3* were VT, UCLA, Miss State, UVA, Washington

Mannys 3 classes average 89.53 with the past 2 classes being 90+.

But you’re right the past two classes we don’t really know what we have BUT of course stars matter, anyone saying they isn’t is a liar

Last edited:
People talk about stars matter. Stars matter like clocks matter. Clocks tend to track the time of day, but they don't cause the time, and they can easily be off. If all you know is the clock time, it's rationale to think it is a reasonable indication of the actual time, but that doesn't make it so. Just because most clocks tend to be directionally accurate doesn't tell you anything about whether the next clock you look at will be on target or now. If you really need to know the time, you need to calibrate your clock, look for other indications, at a minimum do your homework.

Advertisement
People talk about stars matter. Stars matter like clocks matter. Clocks tend to track the time of day, but they don't cause the time, and they can easily be off. If all you know is the clock time, it's rationale to think it is a reasonable indication of the actual time, but that doesn't make it so. Just because most clocks tend to be directionally accurate doesn't tell you anything about whether the next clock you look at will be on target or now. If you really need to know the time, you need to calibrate your clock, look for other indications, at a minimum do your homework.

Your weed guy must be a billionaire.

You named 14 players in Goldens 5 years here

I named the class of 2012 (#10 class in the nation) & the class of 2013 (#14 class in the nation), b/c U’re flaunting Manny’s classes of ‘20 (#16 class in the nation) & the class of ‘21 (#12 class in the nation) in championing him as a savant recruiter. I gave u a reminder of what Golden did here in his 2nd going on his 3rd yr here as a coach, just like Manny is in his 2nd going on 3rd yr here as a coach.

I can give u Shannon’s 2nd (#1 class in the nation) & 3rd yr (#16 class in the nation) as a coach here. I can give u Richt’s 2nd (#12 class in the nation) & 3rd yr (#8 class in the nation) as a coach here.

U guys get so caught up in the moment & not realizing recruiting here has NEVER been a problem in the 2nd & 3rd year of the coaches tenure here. That means jack chit, and doesn’t change the fact Manny has been consistently rated one of the worst recruiters in the nation since Day 1.

Ppl, like u, praised him for pulling in the #16 class after a disastrous 19’ season. Well, Shannon went 5-7 yr 1 & proceeded to pull in the #1 class the following season (yr 2). Golden went 6-6 in yr 1, WITH THE CLOUD, and still pulled in the #10 class the following season (yr 2).

So then u wanna talk about the caliber of players Golden pulled in....lol. Ummm, I’m pretty sure majority of the guys listed from Miami that are currently in the NFL were Golden recruits. Lol

1612204579101.jpeg

Advertisement
Let’s say Manny succeeds, I still want to get rid of Blake on general principle, malpractice really, and get us a real AD.

I’ve been wanting Blake gone for years now. I mean it’s fairly well known that he had to be forced to fire gluten after Clemson, he wanted to wait until after the season. There’s plenty of other reasons to fire him, the athletic department is not in great shape
this up here GIF by Chord Overstreet

I named the class of 2012 (#10 class in the nation) & the class of 2013 (#14 class in the nation), b/c U’re flaunting Manny’s classes of ‘20 (#16 class in the nation) & the class of ‘21 (#12 class in the nation) in championing him as a savant recruiter. I gave u a reminder of what Golden did here in his 2nd going on his 3rd yr here as a coach, just like Manny is in his 2nd going on 3rd yr here as a coach.

I can give u Shannon’s 2nd (#1 class in the nation) & 3rd yr (#16 class in the nation) as a coach here. I can give u Richt’s 2nd (#12 class in the nation) & 3rd yr (#8 class in the nation) as a coach here.

U guys get so caught up in the moment & not realizing recruiting here has NEVER been a problem in the 2nd & 3rd year of the coaches tenure here. That means jack chit, and doesn’t change the fact Manny has been consistently rated one of the worst recruiters in the nation since Day 1.

Ppl, like u, praised him for pulling in the #16 class after a disastrous 19’ season. Well, Shannon went 5-7 yr 1 & proceeded to pull in the #1 class the following season (yr 2). Golden went 6-6 in yr 1, WITH THE CLOUD, and still pulled in the #10 class the following season (yr 2).

So then u wanna talk about the caliber of players Golden pulled in....lol. Ummm, I’m pretty sure majority of the guys listed from Miami that are currently in the NFL were Golden recruits. Lol

Jesus do you ever look at context? Golden pulled in high classes because of the sheer number of players he recruited.

You decided to avoid every single point I made because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Explain Goldens player average he recruited not being in the Top 25 during his tenure, would love to hear how you spin that one

Yeah Shannon had the 1 recruiting class in 2008....based off numbers alone. 10 extra players over ND, 13 players over USC, 11 over Oklahoma, 8 over UGA, 12 over Texas, etc. All those teams had higher player averages than Miami.

Why don’t you go look at player recruited average and get back to me

Jesus do you ever look at context? Golden pulled in high classes because of the sheer number of players he recruited.

You decided to avoid every single point I made because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Explain Goldens player average he recruited not being in the Top 25 during his tenure, would love to hear how you spin that one

Yeah Shannon had the 1 recruiting class in 2008....based off numbers alone. 10 extra players over ND, 13 players over USC, 11 over Oklahoma, 8 over UGA, 12 over Texas, etc. All those teams had higher player averages than Miami.

Why don’t you go look at player recruited average and get back to me

U consistently move goal post to fit a Manny agenda & it’s annoying af.

Pls don’t let me go into my C.I.S bag, and pull up post about me breaking down the “context” of every highly rated class here. Ninja I’m the one who highlighted yeeeeeeeears ago, that it’s more important to look at average recruit rating vs. national ranking, so wtf r u even talking about? I put that out there! Lol.

Regardless, u don’t get the #1 class based upon a grip of 3 star kids. U don’t get the #10 class based upon a grip of 3 star kids. U gotta have blue chips in there, period.

The funny thing is, no one has to spin a **** thing. Only Manny slurpers; and that’s facts. U guys (not you as in YOU, but the coach defenders) did the same chit with Golden, and u did the same chit w/ Richt. That’s facts.

So again, Miami coaches in yrs 2 & 3 have NEVER had a problem w/ recruiting. As I said, what Manny did is not unprecedented, period. Yet, u continue to deflect about the main point; Manny’s recruiting. U brought that chit up about it being a false narrative, yet Manny’s specific recruiting duties was LB, correct or nah?

So u can say this class & that class...THE NINJA HAS BEEN HERE FOR 6 YRS! And he’s been CONSISTENTLY ranked as one of the worst recruiters since Day 1. Him! Not Banda, not Kul, Not Simpson, Not Hickson, Not Fields, Not Lashlee, HIM!

Now, if wanna say he’s fixing the problem by surrounding himself w/ better recruiters & evaluators....I’m all for it. But let’s stop moving goal post after goal post after goal post to continue to suck off coaches. Let me see the class of ‘22, then let’s talk, b/c I’ve already seen 2 of 3 coaches here have sorry *** seasons & then pull in highly rated classes (**** BE SIZE) afterwards.

U consistently move goal post to fit a Manny agenda & it’s annoying af.

Pls don’t let me go into my C.I.S bag, and pull up post about me breaking down the “context” of every highly rated class here. Ninja I’m the one who highlighted yeeeeeeeears ago, that it’s more important to look at average recruit rating vs. national ranking, so wtf r u even talking about? I put that out there! Lol.

Regardless, u don’t get the #1 class based upon a grip of 3 star kids. U don’t get the #10 class based upon a grip of 3 star kids. U gotta have blue chips in there, period.

The funny thing is, no one has to spin a **** thing. Only Manny slurpers; and that’s facts. U guys (not you as in YOU, but the coach defenders) did the same chit with Golden, and u did the same chit w/ Richt. That’s facts.

So again, Miami coaches in yrs 2 & 3 have NEVER had a problem w/ recruiting. As I said, what Manny did is not unprecedented, period. Yet, u continue to deflect about the main point; Manny’s recruiting. U brought that chit up about it being a false narrative, yet Manny’s specific recruiting duties was LB, correct or nah?

So u can say this class & that class...THE NINJA HAS BEEN HERE FOR 6 YRS! And he’s been CONSISTENTLY ranked as one of the worst recruiters since Day 1. Him! Not Banda, not Kul, Not Simpson, Not Hickson, Not Fields, Not Lashlee, HIM!

Now, if wanna say he’s fixing the problem by surrounding himself w/ better recruiters & evaluators....I’m all for it. But let’s stop moving goal post after goal post after goal post to continue to suck off coaches. Let me see the class of ‘22, then let’s talk, b/c I’ve already seen 2 of 3 coaches here have sorry *** seasons & then pull in highly rated classes (**** BE SIZE) afterwards.
Goldens 2012 class had 24 THREE STAR PLAYERS

TWENTY FOUR

Of course Golden was going to get some high level blue chippers, but you and I could have been coaching here and gotten Duke on board.

Who do you think grabs these transfers? You don’t think Manny has a major role in that department

You and I can disagree on the matter which is fine but at least we can discuss it like normal humans beings unlike a majority of this board

Advertisement
Back