Really good numbers article from the Herald

Well if we use your logic, we all should be happy with how this season went, cause we only lost by 4 to the gaytors, who knows what happens if bubba hit his fieldgoal, than we only lost by 3 to Unc, who knows whst could've happened if blake baker doesnt zone behind a blitz from the weakside, and theirs the V-Tech game, we only lost by 7, who knows what could've happened had jw15 not thrown thoise 3 picks and N'Kosi had been the starter from the get go, and than the Georgia Tech game, if bubba makes his fieldgoals we know what would've happen, or maybe if coach diaz could've went over that special teams play 3mins before it happened instead of 20, but we still only lost by 7, but apparently we practiced hard and made some improvements, cause Lo and Behold, here came butch davis and that mighty F.i.u. squad who we only lost by 6points to, cause who knows what could've happened if jarren doesnt throw 3 picks. As of today, the only squad that beat us by double digits this year was that "its a hard place to play at" probably because they bring the cameron indoor faithful to an outside football game. So when we tally all this up, what'll you know, we could've been 11 and 1 with a case to be made why we not in the college football playoffs, man STFU!

You clearly don't understand my logic. My point was, although we won close games in '17 we weren't blowing those teams out (the closer games). Had we gone and blown those lower tier teams away it might be looked at differently. This year, those close games were against teams that had much less talented (besides UF) and it's not even close. You're beating your head against the wall for no reason. Richt is gone, and Manny is here. You'll likely get more sympathy in the dictionary between **** and syphilis than you will at CiS. Additionally, nobody gives a **** if you're mad, but it sure is fun to watch you act belligerently on Christmas eve lol. Carry on, sir.

Advertisement
In 2017 when we were 10-0, everybody expected the bubble to burst. No way in **** would anyone trade this ****** staff for a slightly less ****** staff.

So what you're trying to say is, the fact that coach richt went 9 & 4 the first year and than 10 & 4 the next year because he had the nerve to actually win the coastal outright and play Clemson in the ACC championshipgame was all by luck. Than coach richt had the audacity to win Coach of the year his 2nd year in, but all the experts on this board dont think coach richt is smart enuff to guide his son, lol, so enos already is a qualified qb coach, how much better did the qb's look this year with all the bottom of the barrel offensive rankings. When people start bashing that type of success, its no need in talking to em, because they're clueless ness is obvious and they have the same brain set as flake james. Let me show yall how stupid yall sound, let me get thi s straight, when the penn disgrace morons were here making excuse after excuse, came in went 6&6, 7&5 than 9&4 than 6&7 and resided over the worst defenses in UM history, flake james doesnt go to that moron and ask for a replacement, but coach richt comes in, and in 3 shorts years the list of accomplishments he had with his son on staff far exceeded anything the penn disgrace morons ever did, but somehow flake got boosted up and try to have the balls to go and try and tell a made coach what he needs to do, im glad coach richt told flake to GTFOH, cause that **** thinks *** backwards like the majority of people claiming to be UM fans these days, bash the winners, give the losers extended more time.

agree 100

You clearly don't understand my logic. My point was, although we won close games in '17 we weren't blowing those teams out (the closer games). Had we gone and blown those lower tier teams away it might be looked at differently. This year, those close games were against teams that had much less talented (besides UF) and it's not even close. You're beating your head against the wall for no reason. Richt is gone, and Manny is here. You'll likely get more sympathy in the dictionary between **** and syphilis than you will at CiS. Additionally, nobody gives a **** if you're mad, but it sure is fun to watch you act belligerently on Christmas eve lol. Carry on, sir.

Trust me, im not mad, this is all comedy to me to watch alot morons on here crying about success, and than watch most of the pon here be like whores, hopping on what they think is the next new thing. The real UM fan base is slowly shrinking, we got a mediocre fan base now which reflects the team. Im not surprised at all by your mindset and the legion of them in here that think just like you as well as the b.o.t.'s and flake james. If coach richt was burnt out and if the b.o.t.'s and flake were smart, they would just worked with coach richt, let him continue to be the established figure head, until they were able to transition unto another experienced headcoach, but this school has never been that smart, what they've always been good at, like yourself is getting on the nerves of successful coaches here, which is why jimmy left, dennis left, butch dipped out and now coach richt. So at the end of the day you and your kind are b.o.t. and admin fans, not UM football fans, you think you are!

Advertisement
Trust me, im not mad, this is all comedy to me to watch alot morons on here crying about success, and than watch most of the pon here be like whores, hopping on what they think is the next new thing. The real UM fan base is slowly shrinking, we got a mediocre fan base now which reflects the team. Im not surprised at all by your mindset and the legion of them in here that think just like you as well as the b.o.t.'s and flake james. If coach richt was burnt out and if the b.o.t.'s and flake were smart, they would just worked with coach richt, let him continue to be the established figure head, until they were able to transition unto another experienced headcoach, but this school has never been that smart, what they've always been good at, like yourself is getting on the nerves of successful coaches here, which is why jimmy left, dennis left, butch dipped out and now coach richt. So at the end of the day you and your kind are b.o.t. and admin fans, not UM football fans, you think you are!

My dude, then why are we screaming for a real AD? You think we ran off Richt? Like I said, all dude had to do was bring in a real OC/QB coach and OL coach. You weren't tired of going 3 n out every series? You weren't tired of being able to call each n every play? Dive dive posts? You attack randoms on a message board thinking we're the enemy when we pretty much all want capable coaches and admin running a modern system on offense. You blaming the wrong people bro.

Has apathy set in yet? It has for me, just knowing I’m gonna have to experience another year of this incompetent coaching staff. Going to get worse (somehow) before it gets better... I admit I wanted Richt to get a new offensive coordinator but I’d argue we could have won 10 games or more this year if he had stayed HC (and not had a heart attack). He’d have beaten Ga. Tech and FIU no doubt, likely Va. Tech, UNC and Duke. ****, the Florida game was there for the taking...

Last edited:
If we get boat raced by Tech, Manny is going to be fired.

LET US PRAY!

6856AE8A-3901-46EB-94CA-AF2317342643.gif

BE7A7858-CFF2-4A82-9CE5-BAF9EA5FBE58.gif

9C0CF319-900B-4685-BC78-A3F01658A1B9.gif

B14D5945-870D-4627-AFE3-43401B9D6BD9.gif

AAB0E1A0-FDE6-41C7-9630-1847CEB5FFD6.gif

Advertisement
From the article... A UM player said some of the veterans on the team don’t seem terribly interested or motivated to play this Independence Bowl game. And that should be a big concern because Louisiana Tech should be highly motivated. That’s one reason why playing some of the hungry freshmen would seem to be a good idea.

Probably be a good idea to take Tech and the ML...

A Guru guides one from Gu(darkness in Sanskrit) to Ru(Light in Sanskrit)... so Enos would be a Gugu... but still has a chance of becoming a Guguru 🤣

Notice how "guru" almost rhymes with "doo-doo?"

Cause that's what we got - not an offensive guru - an offensive doo-doo.

Advertisement
My dude, then why are we screaming for a real AD? You think we ran off Richt? Like I said, all dude had to do was bring in a real OC/QB coach and OL coach. You weren't tired of going 3 n out every series? You weren't tired of being able to call each n every play? Dive dive posts? You attack randoms on a message board thinking we're the enemy when we pretty much all want capable coaches and admin running a modern system on offense. You blaming the wrong people bro.

Like i said, all yall experts trying to tell the 1st headcoach to win a bowl game in 10 years at UM, the first headcoach to legitimately win the coastal division and get to the 1st ACC championship game since we joined the ACC in 2004, yall trying to tell the Coach of the year, a man with 2 heisman winning qb's and 2 national championships as an oc, a man that ticket made ticket sales and help to make Miami real interested and watched again on primetime networks, the man that made college gameday come to UM for the 1st time ever, that's the man yall keep trying to tell what he should be doing, lol, as if he didnt have enuff sense to make a change if need be. You brought up 3rd down, maybe you dont know what you looking at when you watch games, and maybe you havent heard the news, but our 3rd down offense last year was much better than it was this year, plus we averaged more points, and the playmakers got the ball, but the only thing you can say is, it was predictable, welp, enjoy coach enos already, i havent seen you try and give him advice yet, so i guess he has your stamp of approval!

But the mob wanted coach richt gone because he didnt run motion, and had his son as the qb coach, lol, GTFOH, as if that was some reason to complain. I kept telling people, coach richt knows what he is doing, all them ****'s celebrating when enos already was hired was comical to me, and when i said that ****'s resume comes nowhere near close to the resume coach richt has, people still tried to bash coach richt like he was garbage instead of realizing the coaching job he did as headcoach and oc his 2nd year with rosier as the starter was a **** of a coaching job. Now imagine this moron we got now being the oc with rosier. Had coach richt stayed, this offense would've been better and coach richt definitely knows how to get the ball out to the playmakers, he proved that in all 3 years he was here, Ahmon richards freshman all everything, and broke irvins UM record, njoku 1st round pick, herdon 3rd round, coley, berrios, jt4 consistently getting behind defenses, brevin jordan, freshman all everything.

This guy enos already is a fraud, just a good talker to those who cant see thru his bullshat, what he is, is a good qb coach that should never be trusted to call plays, how you gone be an oc(=obvious ****, whatever that means, i heard it said about somebody before, just felt appropriate) doesnt let his qb's audible, GTFOH! What this tell us is those who were calling for coach richt's head, STFU, and enjoy your new oc, you asked for em.
tenor (68).gif

Advertisement
Like i said, all yall experts trying to tell the 1st headcoach to win a bowl game in 10 years at UM, the first headcoach to legitimately win the coastal division and get to the 1st ACC championship game since we joined the ACC in 2004, yall trying to tell the Coach of the year, a man with 2 heisman winning qb's and 2 national championships as an oc, a man that ticket made ticket sales and help to make Miami real interested and watched again on primetime networks, the man that made college gameday come to UM for the 1st time ever, that's the man yall keep trying to tell what he should be doing, lol, as if he didnt have enuff sense to make a change if need be. You brought up 3rd down, maybe you dont know what you looking at when you watch games, and maybe you havent heard the news, but our 3rd down offense last year was much better than it was this year, plus we averaged more points, and the playmakers got the ball, but the only thing you can say is, it was predictable, welp, enjoy coach enos already, i havent seen you try and give him advice yet, so i guess he has your stamp of approval!

How'd Richt fare against Wisconsin? Both times? Pretty sure we got our **** pushed in. Bro, explain last season if you wanna defend Richt so badly. Enos seems to suffer from the same delusion: the kids need to suck less cause my system is perfect, and they're not executing it right. I'll give Richt some props, dude knew playing from under center with our line is suicide. I'm really starting to think you're trolling lol. Either way, I wish we'd go get Yost out of Texas Tech. I don't think we'll make changes this offseason though.

These kids are to blame. Regardless of whether or not they buy into Enos offense, any play called should be a success against FIU. Our o linemen couldn’t get push, our WRs couldn’t get separation, that’s going to hurt any offense.
The kids aren’t to blame when butch is guessing play calls because the offense has no twist to it.

These kids are to blame. Regardless of whether or not they buy into Enos offense, any play called should be a success against FIU. Our o linemen couldn’t get push, our WRs couldn’t get separation, that’s going to hurt any offense.

If you where naming a handful of players. Your point would stand, but when the entire team is schitting the bed against FIU that is on the coaches. Not just play calling, but preparation and everything else that goes along with coaching.

Advertisement
Back