Really good numbers article from the Herald

Advertisement
QUICK STUFF

A UM player said some of the veterans on the team don’t seem terribly interested or motivated to play this Independence Bowl game And that should be a big concern because Louisiana Tech should be highly motivated. That’s one reason why playing some of the hungry freshmen would seem to be a good idea.

The player said the offense struggled against the scout team defense during parts of practice last week - I wasn’t given an updat on this week - and Tate Martell’s performance remained erratic.”

Not surprised so many of these older dudes are leaving with Manny’s “blessing”. We’ve got to kick these dead beats off the team.

QUICK STUFF

A UM player said some of the veterans on the team don’t seem terribly interested or motivated to play this Independence Bowl game And that should be a big concern because Louisiana Tech should be highly motivated. That’s one reason why playing some of the hungry freshmen would seem to be a good idea.

The player said the offense struggled against the scout team defense during parts of practice last week - I wasn’t given an updat on this week - and Tate Martell’s performance remained erratic.”

Not surprised so many of these older dudes are leaving with Manny’s “blessing”. We’ve got to kick these dead beats off the team.
This bowl game is going to be ugly.

Advertisement
The number that matters is 3. Why 3? Because that is the number of teams kmon the CFP with transfer QBs. That should tell you something.

I think Miami needs to go hard after Stanford's Costello.

Advertisement
Advertisement
QUICK STUFF

Agreed let’s start with manny

Advertisement

But the mob wanted coach richt gone because he didnt run motion, and had his son as the qb coach, lol, GTFOH, as if that was some reason to complain. I kept telling people, coach richt knows what he is doing, all them ****'s celebrating when enos already was hired was comical to me, and when i said that ****'s resume comes nowhere near close to the resume coach richt has, people still tried to bash coach richt like he was garbage instead of realizing the coaching job he did as headcoach and oc his 2nd year with rosier as the starter was a **** of a coaching job. Now imagine this moron we got now being the oc with rosier. Had coach richt stayed, this offense would've been better and coach richt definitely knows how to get the ball out to the playmakers, he proved that in all 3 years he was here, Ahmon richards freshman all everything, and broke irvins UM record, njoku 1st round pick, herdon 3rd round, coley, berrios, jt4 consistently getting behind defenses, brevin jordan, freshman all everything.

This guy enos already is a fraud, just a good talker to those who cant see thru his bullshat, what he is, is a good qb coach that should never be trusted to call plays, how you gone be an oc(=obvious ****, whatever that means, i heard it said about somebody before, just felt appropriate) doesnt let his qb's audible, GTFOH! What this tell us is those who were calling for coach richt's head, STFU, and enjoy your new oc, you asked for em.

Advertisement
Back