Really good numbers article from the Herald

But the mob wanted coach richt gone because he didnt run motion, and had his son as the qb coach, lol, GTFOH, as if that was some reason to complain. I kept telling people, coach richt knows what he is doing, all them ****'s celebrating when enos already was hired was comical to me, and when i said that ****'s resume comes nowhere near close to the resume coach richt has, people still tried to bash coach richt like he was garbage instead of realizing the coaching job he did as headcoach and oc his 2nd year with rosier as the starter was a **** of a coaching job. Now imagine this moron we got now being the oc with rosier. Had coach richt stayed, this offense would've been better and coach richt definitely knows how to get the ball out to the playmakers, he proved that in all 3 years he was here, Ahmon richards freshman all everything, and broke irvins UM record, njoku 1st round pick, herdon 3rd round, coley, berrios, jt4 consistently getting behind defenses, brevin jordan, freshman all everything.

This guy enos already is a fraud, just a good talker to those who cant see thru his bullshat, what he is, is a good qb coach that should never be trusted to call plays, how you gone be an oc(=obvious ****, whatever that means, i heard it said about somebody before, just felt appropriate) doesnt let his qb's audible, GTFOH! What this tell us is those who were calling for coach richt's head, STFU, and enjoy your new oc, you asked for em.

Just b/c Enos sucks more than Richt don’t mean Richt did a good job here. He needed to leave. Just b/c Blake James did a 20 min search to ***** us further doesn’t mean Richt wasn’t burnt out. The ends don’t justify the means.

Advertisement
Just b/c Enos sucks more than Richt don’t mean Richt did a good job here. He needed to leave. Just b/c Blake James did a 20 min search to ***** us further doesn’t mean Richt wasn’t burnt out. The ends don’t justify the means.

It doesnt matter how "burnt out" coach richt may have been, ****'s were bashing him his 2nd year which showed the True foolishness of these new UM fans, this not no magic trick, this program has to be built from the ground up, which coach richt was doing. Many in here would've crucified coach davis during that rebuild, cause they dont and didnt understand football! No worries, im sure you felt good about having another 1st time headcoach, instead of a "burnt out" coach richt, did you enjoy the 6&6 and the uncertainty this year, now let's see what happens this bowl game, who do you have winning, along with your score prediction!

It doesnt matter how "burnt out" coach richt may have been, ****'s were bashing him his 2nd year which showed the True foolishness of these new UM fans, this not no magic trick, this program has to be built from the ground up, which coach richt was doing. Many in here would've crucified coach davis during that rebuild, cause they dont and didnt understand football! No worries, im sure you felt good about having another 1st time headcoach, instead of a "burnt out" coach richt, did you enjoy the 6&6 and the uncertainty this year, now let's see what happens this bowl game, who do you have winning, along with your score prediction!

I’m pretty sure I’ve been very solid on my disdain for hiring Manny or any other coach from a failed regime. I’m also pretty sure everyone was rocking w Richt during his 2nd yr, but still wanted him to give up play calling. That was the only gripe w Richt, hiring his son as the QB coach w no experience and his lack of innovation, hindering the offense’s potential.

Regarding the game; I think we lose. Simply b/c no one is motivated and I believe everyone has checked out. I would be surprised if we get beat by 2 TDs. I will actually be more shocked if we won. But there’s a lull around this program & also think there’s a trust factor that we’re missing.

Advertisement
But the mob wanted coach richt gone because he didnt run motion, and had his son as the qb coach, lol, GTFOH, as if that was some reason to complain. I kept telling people, coach richt knows what he is doing, all them ****'s celebrating when enos already was hired was comical to me, and when i said that ****'s resume comes nowhere near close to the resume coach richt has, people still tried to bash coach richt like he was garbage instead of realizing the coaching job he did as headcoach and oc his 2nd year with rosier as the starter was a **** of a coaching job. Now imagine this moron we got now being the oc with rosier. Had coach richt stayed, this offense would've been better and coach richt definitely knows how to get the ball out to the playmakers, he proved that in all 3 years he was here, Ahmon richards freshman all everything, and broke irvins UM record, njoku 1st round pick, herdon 3rd round, coley, berrios, jt4 consistently getting behind defenses, brevin jordan, freshman all everything.

This guy enos already is a fraud, just a good talker to those who cant see thru his bullshat, what he is, is a good qb coach that should never be trusted to call plays, how you gone be an oc(=obvious ****, whatever that means, i heard it said about somebody before, just felt appropriate) doesnt let his qb's audible, GTFOH! What this tell us is those who were calling for coach richt's head, STFU, and enjoy your new oc, you asked for em.

Boy, somebody really spun Jon Richt up on Christmas eve. Take it easy Jon, I'm sure you'll find a job soon. Let's not forget that 10-3 season could've easily been a 7-6 season if not for some **** miracles in the final seconds of some of those games. Richt was okay, but for daaaamn sure not the answer either. He could've chosen to ditch his son and stacy for better options, but chose to retire with money on the table. More power to him, and hope he enjoys retirement.

Any of us could call the plays for him..not that many. Under center play action every time...drop w back turned to team until sacked. RPO slant to the right or left. Bunch and hand off into largest mass of players. 4th and 5. QBs sneak for two inches. Red zone, put in the midgets to run fades.

All confirming that the gift we received from Mark Richt, in not costing us $20 million to get rid of him, was completely ****ed away.

And, this is just an extension of the way our players think about their draft status: "Guard Cleveland Reed will get another chance, too; he’s back after not attracting much interest in the transfer portal."

Boy, somebody really spun Jon Richt up on Christmas eve. Take it easy Jon, I'm sure you'll find a job soon. Let's not forget that 10-3 season could've easily been a 7-6 season if not for some **** miracles in the final seconds of some of those games. Richt was okay, but for daaaamn sure not the answer either. He could've chosen to ditch his son and stacy for better options, but chose to retire with money on the table. More power to him, and hope he enjoys retirement.

Well if we use your logic, we all should be happy with how this season went, cause we only lost by 4 to the gaytors, who knows what happens if bubba hit his fieldgoal, than we only lost by 3 to Unc, who knows whst could've happened if blake baker doesnt zone behind a blitz from the weakside, and theirs the V-Tech game, we only lost by 7, who knows what could've happened had jw15 not thrown thoise 3 picks and N'Kosi had been the starter from the get go, and than the Georgia Tech game, if bubba makes his fieldgoals we know what would've happen, or maybe if coach diaz could've went over that special teams play 3mins before it happened instead of 20, but we still only lost by 7, but apparently we practiced hard and made some improvements, cause Lo and Behold, here came butch davis and that mighty F.i.u. squad who we only lost by 6points to, cause who knows what could've happened if jarren doesnt throw 3 picks. As of today, the only squad that beat us by double digits this year was that "its a hard place to play at" probably because they bring the cameron indoor faithful to an outside football game. So when we tally all this up, what'll you know, we could've been 11 and 1 with a case to be made why we not in the college football playoffs, man STFU!

Advertisement

how is hiring your unqualified son to coach the most important position on the field not a big deal?

which successful program is doing that?

People rightly gave Richt **** because the offense was god awful every year he was here. He inherited the best qb we've had since Dorsey and made him look pedestrian. Richt lost to a ND team that had won two game at that point in the year. He wasnt the answer

Well if we use your logic, we all should be happy with how this season went, cause we only lost by 4 to the gaytors, who knows what happens if bubba hit his fieldgoal, than we only lost by 3 to Unc, who knows whst could've happened if blake baker doesnt zone behind a blitz from the weakside, and theirs the V-Tech game, we only lost by 7, who knows what could've happened had jw15 not thrown thoise 3 picks and N'Kosi had been the starter from the get go, and than the Georgia Tech game, if bubba makes his fieldgoals we know what would've happen, or maybe if coach diaz could've went over that special teams play 3mins before it happened instead of 20, but we still only lost by 7, but apparently we practiced hard and made some improvements, cause Lo and Behold, here came butch davis and that mighty F.i.u. squad who we only lost by 6points to, cause who knows what could've happened if jarren doesnt throw 3 picks. As of today, the only squad that beat us by double digits this year was that "its a hard place to play at" probably because they bring the cameron indoor faithful to an outside football game. So when we tally all this up, what'll you know, we could've been 11 and 1 with a case to be made why we not in the college football playoffs, man STFU!
STOP F*CKING TALKING.

QUICK STUFF

A UM player said some of the veterans on the team don’t seem terribly interested or motivated to play this Independence Bowl game And that should be a big concern because Louisiana Tech should be highly motivated. That’s one reason why playing some of the hungry freshmen would seem to be a good idea.

The player said the offense struggled against the scout team defense during parts of practice last week - I wasn’t given an updat on this week - and Tate Martell’s performance remained erratic.”

Not surprised so many of these older dudes are leaving with Manny’s “blessing”. We’ve got to kick these dead beats off the team.

"We’ve got to kick these dead beats off the team"

Hope you mean the entire coaching, athletic director and anybody associated with football in the athletic department.

QUICK STUFF

A UM player said some of the veterans on the team don’t seem terribly interested or motivated to play this Independence Bowl game And that should be a big concern because Louisiana Tech should be highly motivated. That’s one reason why playing some of the hungry freshmen would seem to be a good idea.

The player said the offense struggled against the scout team defense during parts of practice last week - I wasn’t given an updat on this week - and Tate Martell’s performance remained erratic.”

Not surprised so many of these older dudes are leaving with Manny’s “blessing”. We’ve got to kick these dead beats off the team.
He’s been coaching half of them for 4 years

Advertisement
I love how the moron brigade thinks that firing Enos is going to suddenly make us a good team.

Just like Golden with Dorito. The problems with this program stem from the fact that the HC is an incompetent nobody with maybe the worst resume ever hired at a national title winning school.

Advertisement
Keep blaming kids.... regime after regime.

Both things can be true. Bad coaches and lazy players. Dont think it was a coaching issue when Shaq was half-assing against FIU and getting trucked. Problem with Diaz saying it's a culture problem is that he recruited 1/2 of the team.

how is hiring your unqualified son to coach the most important position on the field not a big deal?

which successful program is doing that?

People rightly gave Richt **** because the offense was god awful every year he was here. He inherited the best qb we've had since Dorsey and made him look pedestrian. Richt lost to a ND team that had won two game at that point in the year. He wasnt the answer

So what you're trying to say is, the fact that coach richt went 9 & 4 the first year and than 10 & 4 the next year because he had the nerve to actually win the coastal outright and play Clemson in the ACC championshipgame was all by luck. Than coach richt had the audacity to win Coach of the year his 2nd year in, but all the experts on this board dont think coach richt is smart enuff to guide his son, lol, so enos already is a qualified qb coach, how much better did the qb's look this year with all the bottom of the barrel offensive rankings. When people start bashing that type of success, its no need in talking to em, because they're clueless ness is obvious and they have the same brain set as flake james. Let me show yall how stupid yall sound, let me get thi s straight, when the penn disgrace morons were here making excuse after excuse, came in went 6&6, 7&5 than 9&4 than 6&7 and resided over the worst defenses in UM history, flake james doesnt go to that moron and ask for a replacement, but coach richt comes in, and in 3 shorts years the list of accomplishments he had with his son on staff far exceeded anything the penn disgrace morons ever did, but somehow flake got boosted up and try to have the balls to go and try and tell a made coach what he needs to do, im glad coach richt told flake to GTFOH, cause that **** thinks *** backwards like the majority of people claiming to be UM fans these days, bash the winners, give the losers extended more time.

Uh oh, here comes the alphabet Brigade, coming out of the woodworks! Whenever coach richt's success is brought up, it burns them up, which can only lead to one conclusion, these ****'s are not UM fans, they are b.o.t.'s and administration fans!

Advertisement
Back