Really good numbers article from the Herald

Ok man, no side neck talking, let's just see if the facts agree with you:
* 1st coach to win a bowl game at UM in around 10years
* 1st coach at UM with a 10 win season in over 12years
* 1st coach @UM to win a legitimate on the field coastal division title since joining the ACC 12years prior
* 1st coach @Umto lead the team to an ACC championship game
* 1st coach @UM to bring in the I.P.F. to reality
* 15 game winning streak
* #2 ranking and barely missed the CFP
* Coach of the Year
* 2 Freshmen All everything (Ahmon richards & Brevin)
* Ended Fsu's 7 game winning streak and started our own winning streak now @3
* Defense at UM brought back to the 4-3 and being up near the tops in the nation in several categories
* Told flake james to: ***** OFF

Ok, your post confuses us, can you please clarify!

We never deserved our #2 ranking in the first place, and we didn’t end #2.

We were ranked something like #6 going into the 2013 FSU game. Are you going to put a #6 ranking on a list of Al Golden’s achievements? And we were on something like a 10 game winnning streak going into that game, since we had closed 2012 with a few wins.

My recollection is that we would have gone to the ACC title game in 2012 if we hadn’t self imposed a postseason ban, even if UNC hadn’t also imposed a postseason ban. (IIRC we somehow would have come out on top of the tiebreakers over UNC and GT.)

In any case, winning the Coastal, and winning a bowl game, is a very low bar for an “achievement.” Heck, Golden couldn’t go to a bowl game his first 2 years because of the sanctions. As terrible as he was, Golden would have won the Coastal if it weren’t for the self-imposed sanctions, and might have won a bowl game.

Richt’s 2 wins over FSU were against much less strong opponents than the teams Golden had lost to. TBH, the one point win at home over a terrible FSU team in 2018, after we had fallen behind 17-0, was one of the worst Miami wins I can ever recall seeing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Which part of he quit and was failing are you confused by? Do you doubt either?

He was 4-9 in his last 13 games against P5 teams. Think about that. There is a reason he quit.

Recruits saw his offensive ineptitude and nepotism and were turning elsewhere.

Your list above is idiotic, also. So he won a single bowl game, got his **** pushed in twice by Wisconsin. If your point is he was better than Shannon and Golden, great, I agree. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t failing. He was. He quit for a reason.

His win streak was followed by the ugly 4-9 streak against P5 teams, which you conveniently ignore. That no.2 ranking was a chimera, and Richt proved it by losing his next 3 games.

Which points are you confused by, cause your points are idiotic if you not factoring in he inherited this program from the penn disgrace morons not butch davis, or the fact that this program hasnt been relevant and joke for years now until he got here. He dipped out cause the dumd a.d. tried to tell em how to run his staff, but the whole time the penn disgrace morons were here, was allowed to run the worst defenses in UM history for basically 4yrs. Who cares about those recruits at that time, we didnt need the bandwagon type. Besides kaaya, what was the qb situation like when he got here, rosier & evans "i shot the" Sheriff. How much o-line talent and depth was here, lol. So in year 3, basically a make shift o-line, no Ahmon, no irvin, a banged up homer, but yet coach richt didnt no how to run an offense, lol. Its called building an installing your offensive culture, and by the way, a.j. green, todd gurley and matthew stafford said quit lying man!

Which points are you confused by, cause your points are idiotic if you not factoring in he inherited this program from the penn disgrace morons not butch davis, or the fact that this program hasnt been relevant and joke for years now until he got here. He dipped out cause the dumd a.d. tried to tell em how to run his staff, but the whole time the penn disgrace morons were here, was allowed to run the worst defenses in UM history for basically 4yrs. Who cares about those recruits at that time, we didnt need the bandwagon type. Besides kaaya, what was the qb situation like when he got here, rosier & evans "i shot the" Sheriff. How much o-line talent and depth was here, lol. So in year 3, basically a make shift o-line, no Ahmon, no irvin, a banged up homer, but yet coach richt didnt no how to run an offense, lol. Its called building an installing your offensive culture, and by the way, a.j. green, todd gurley and matthew stafford said quit lying man!
You got excuses upon excuses. Georgia fired him, so it’s funny to see you mention a couple Georgia players like that means anything.

As for building and installing, you’re delusional. His win streak you froth over was accomplished with kids he inherited from Golden. Whose fault do you imagine it to be that Richt had what you describe as a ‘make shift’ OL in his THIRD year? Maybe he should have tried hrder to find OL in his first two years? I pointed out that error in his very first year. He was content to take only Tre Johnson at OL that cycle. In fact, Richt inherited a better OL from Golden than he left for Manny. And he played Golden QBs all three years he coached at UM. If he needed better, you’d think he would have gone out and gotten someone better. Allison was a Golden recruit. Richt kept him. Perry was a Golden commit. Richt re-recruited him. You make a big deal out of him being better than Shannon and Golden. I again point out, that doesn’t make him good. And Richt shouldn’t have needed an AD to point out to him that his offense and staff needed fixing. He was arrogant and defensive, unfortunately.

Yet he had no better QB than Rosier after 3 years. All the excuses you give him were from him not bringing in better.

We never deserved our #2 ranking in the first place, and we didn’t end #2.

We were ranked something like #6 going into the 2013 FSU game. Are you going to put a #6 ranking on a list of Al Golden’s achievements? And we were on something like a 10 game winnning streak going into that game, since we had closed 2012 with a few wins.

My recollection is that we would have gone to the ACC title game in 2012 if we hadn’t self imposed a postseason ban, even if UNC hadn’t also imposed a postseason ban. (IIRC we somehow would have come out on top of the tiebreakers over UNC and GT.)

Richt’s 2 wins over FSU were against much less strong opponents than the teams Golden had lost to. TBH, the one point win at home over a terrible FSU team in 2018, after we had fallen behind 17-0, was one of the worst Miami wins I can ever recall seeing.

The facts are facts, but since you want to talk about deserve, ok, let's talk facts, we were in the mist of being on a 15 game winning streak, in the process we beat a #13 ranked Virginia Tech, a #3 ranked notre shame team, and a 5 year program lead gumbo fisher Fsu team. So if a 15 game winning streak Since you foolishly brought up the penn disgrace morons and tried to compare, what were the highest ranked teams beat during that 10 game winning streak. And the fact that you foolishly tried to down play the Fsu victories where if you are a True Miami fan you'd know, no matter the condition of both programs, whether at the top or bottom, the games are normally played close, so its stupid to try and dampen or cheapin any win against Fsu. And anybody with common since or pride would never try and claim a de facto coastal title that wasnt legitimately earned thru on field play, GTFOH with that ****, it was disgusting seeing the moron trying to get the team to fake like coastal champs, that's why they barely clapped, and was looking like who is this fraud.

I think you need to go and work on your recollection!

Advertisement
You got excuses upon excuses. Georgia fired him, so it’s funny to see you mention a couple Georgia players like that means anything.

As for building and installing, you’re delusional. His win streak you froth over was accomplished with kids he inherited from Golden. Whose fault do you imagine it to be that Richt had what you describe as a ‘make shift’ OL in his THIRD year? Maybe he should have tried hrder to find OL in his first two years? I pointed out that error in his very first year. He was content to take only Tre Johnson at OL that cycle. In fact, Richt inherited a better OL from Golden than he left for Manny. And he played Golden QBs all three years he coached at UM. If he needed better, you’d think he would have gone out and gotten someone better. Allison was a Golden recruit. Richt kept him. Perry was a Golden commit. Richt re-recruited him. You make a big deal out of him being better than Shannon and Golden. I again point out, that doesn’t make him good. And Richt shouldn’t have needed an AD to point out to him that his offense and staff needed fixing. He was arrogant and defensive, unfortunately.

Be serious, 1st recruiting classes with that litte but of time, unless you dropping bags you not getting in on quality o-linemen that late in the game, but again, you and those who think like you pointing out the obvious deficiencies that was inherited, but expected coach richt to fix thse problems in his 1st 2 years here, lol, how good were those o-lines in butch davis 1st 2 years, maybe you dont know football good, o-lines dont just fall off of trees. The fact that you calling facts excuses is comical and shows your real delusion. Ok GA fired em, SO WHAT, after 15years, you saying that like he wasnt successful while he was their, what was his college football coaching winning pct% when he left. This is why its moronic for you and others to try and hopefully pretend that coach richt didnt know how to build a program, why you think kirby took that job, it was already built up. Coach richt's track record is clear, but yall try to be slick and use the last year to try and fit yalls arguments, but try to down play and ignore the 1st two years. Since you are so go i d at pointing out the flaws, why havent we seen you point out the flaws of the program he inherited, it would make you look credible, right now you just having unbalance points that are noit logical.

Yet he had no better QB than Rosier after 3 years. All the excuses you give him were from him not bringing in better.

In what year and how long did it take butch davis to get dorsey going, and let's see you win 15 games straight calling plays with rosier. To say perry or jw15 are not better qb's is comical, lol, and shows you're clueless!

But the mob wanted coach richt gone because he didnt run motion, and had his son as the qb coach, lol, GTFOH, as if that was some reason to complain. I kept telling people, coach richt knows what he is doing, all them ****'s celebrating when enos already was hired was comical to me, and when i said that ****'s resume comes nowhere near close to the resume coach richt has, people still tried to bash coach richt like he was garbage instead of realizing the coaching job he did as headcoach and oc his 2nd year with rosier as the starter was a **** of a coaching job. Now imagine this moron we got now being the oc with rosier. Had coach richt stayed, this offense would've been better and coach richt definitely knows how to get the ball out to the playmakers, he proved that in all 3 years he was here, Ahmon richards freshman all everything, and broke irvins UM record, njoku 1st round pick, herdon 3rd round, coley, berrios, jt4 consistently getting behind defenses, brevin jordan, freshman all everything.

This guy enos already is a fraud, just a good talker to those who cant see thru his bullshat, what he is, is a good qb coach that should never be trusted to call plays, how you gone be an oc(=obvious ****, whatever that means, i heard it said about somebody before, just felt appropriate) doesnt let his qb's audible, GTFOH! What this tell us is those who were calling for coach richt's head, STFU, and enjoy your new oc, you asked for em.
OC richt was a fraud too. Like u.

In what year and how long did it take butch davis to get dorsey going, and let's see you win 15 games straight calling plays with rosier. To say perry or jw15 are not better qb's is comical, lol, and shows you're clueless!
Butch was under severe sanctions and you just pointed out that both those QBs were on the team but Richt actually thought Rosier "gave us the best chance to win." LMAO look, I like Richt but he was way past his good days and was never the long term answer.

Advertisement
Butch was under severe sanctions and you just pointed out that both those QBs were on the team but Richt actually thought Rosier "gave us the best chance to win." LMAO look, I like Richt but he was way past his good days and was never the long term answer.

You sound like a fool, if you winning 15 straight with rosier, and if you thought by richt saying "rosier gave us the best chance to win" had anything to do with talent, you dont know much, but i got something for you that you might be interested in, dont miss out, they going fast:

Be serious, 1st recruiting classes with that litte but of time, unless you dropping bags you not getting in on quality o-linemen that late in the game, but again, you and those who think like you pointing out the obvious deficiencies that was inherited, but expected coach richt to fix thse problems in his 1st 2 years here, lol, how good were those o-lines in butch davis 1st 2 years, maybe you dont know football good, o-lines dont just fall off of trees. The fact that you calling facts excuses is comical and shows your real delusion. Ok GA fired em, SO WHAT, after 15years, you saying that like he wasnt successful while he was their, what was his college football coaching winning pct% when he left. This is why its moronic for you and others to try and hopefully pretend that coach richt didnt know how to build a program, why you think kirby took that job, it was already built up. Coach richt's track record is clear, but yall try to be slick and use the last year to try and fit yalls arguments, but try to down play and ignore the 1st two years. Since you are so go i d at pointing out the flaws, why havent we seen you point out the flaws of the program he inherited, it would make you look credible, right now you just having unbalance points that are noit logical.
Like I said, he inherited a better OL group from Golden than he left for Manny. So much for ‘building’ it. And lack of bags is no excuse for lack of effort. He didn’t even try to find OL his first year. And took only 3 his second year. It’s on him that the OL room was a hot mess.

You keep celebrating 10 wins. Both Randy Shannon and Al Golden won 9 at UM. Congrats to Corch Richt, he was a game better in one year.

We all know you’re his mother or his son and can’t help trying to celebrate the fact that he was a bit better than Shannon and Golden. Great.

Like I said, he inherited a better OL group from Golden than he left for Manny. So much for ‘building’ it. And lack of bags is no excuse for lack of effort. He didn’t even try to find OL his first year. And took only 3 his second year. It’s on him that the OL room was a hot mess.

You keep celebrating 10 wins. Both Randy Shannon and Al Golden won 9 at UM. Congrats to Corch Richt, he was a game better in one year.

We all know you’re his mother or his son and can’t help trying to celebrate the fact that he was a bit better than Shannon and Golden. Great.

Got damyum, you cant be this delusional, wake TF up, now you comparing coach richt who won 9 games his 1st year and 10 wins his 2nd year, come on man, you should be better than that. If you want to keep pretending that coach richt wasnt trying to address the o-line situation, how many did he take the next class after taking 3, get real man. If you dont like richt that's ok, but dont let your emotions try to dispute facts, makes you look foolish everytime.

Advertisement
This article paints a picture of an offense that runs a variety of different plays and personal, but don’t run any of them really well. These kids continually fail to pick up blocking assignments or run the correct route. It’s obvious Enos has laid a giant playbook on these players plate and I don’t think they are capable of executing a vast majority of these plays as a cohesive unit. If they arent out here half asking it, then they’re making mistakes.
sometimes less is more. When you allegedly have better athletes then most teams you play you should have to do nothing more than getting your best players in space and just execute basic fundamentals like blocking and tackling. IMO

Got damyum, you cant be this delusional, wake TF up, now you comparing coach richt who won 9 games his 1st year and 10 wins his 2nd year, come on man, you should be better than that. If you want to keep pretending that coach richt wasnt trying to address the o-line situation, how many did he take the next class after taking 3, get real man. If you dont like richt that's ok, but dont let your emotions try to dispute facts, makes you look foolish everytime.
You are the joke here, still flailing around singing the praises of a guy who failed and quit. You talk about his first two years, but ignore that he went 4-9 in his last 13 games against P5 teams. He quit for a reason. I don’t dislike him, either. Just acknowledging the reality.

Oh, and the OL fail was worse than I remembered, because I forgot he took 5 kids in ‘17 - and evaluated them really badly. That class on top of whiffing in ‘16 is most of the reason our OL situation is such a mess. He didn’t figure out his mistake fast enough, moreover, and only took 3 in ‘18, digging the ditch deeper. From Richt’s 3 recruiting classes, we have two capable of starting at UM OL (Scaife and Donaldson). And donaldson has regressed.

You are the joke here, still flailing around singing the praises of a guy who failed and quit. You talk about his first two years, but ignore that he went 4-9 in his last 13 games against P5 teams. He quit for a reason. I don’t dislike him, either. Just acknowledging the reality.

Oh, and the OL fail was worse than I remembered, because I forgot he took 5 kids in ‘17 - and evaluated them really badly. That class on top of whiffing in ‘16 is most of the reason our OL situation is such a mess. He didn’t figure out his mistake fast enough, moreover, and only took 3 in ‘18, digging the ditch deeper. From Richt’s 3 recruiting classes, we have two capable of starting at UM OL (Scaife and Donaldson). And donaldson has regressed.

Ok man, keep showing your genius, how many p5 teams did the previous regime consistently kept beating with the juggernaut that was left behind, and conviently keep skipping over the roster hasnt been a full 85 yet, but go head, keep teaching us what a failed HC looks like, carry on!

Advertisement
Ok man, keep showing your genius, how many p5 teams did the previous regime consistently kept beating with the juggernaut that was left behind, and conviently keep skipping over the roster hasnt been a full 85 yet, but go head, keep teaching us what a failed HC looks like, carry on!
Hey, if your only point is he was not as bad as Al Golden, then we can agree. That’s a low bar!

But then, Al Golden didn’t quit. Mark Richt did.

And richt was HC for 3 years. Whose fault is it the roster wasn’t full?

QUICK STUFF

A UM player said some of the veterans on the team don’t seem terribly interested or motivated to play this Independence Bowl game And that should be a big concern because Louisiana Tech should be highly motivated. That’s one reason why playing some of the hungry freshmen would seem to be a good idea.

The player said the offense struggled against the scout team defense during parts of practice last week - I wasn’t given an updat on this week - and Tate Martell’s performance remained erratic.”

Not surprised so many of these older dudes are leaving with Manny’s “blessing”. We’ve got to kick these dead beats off the team.
If you don't kick the deadbeat Enos off the team...you'll still have major issues

Hey, if your only point is he was not as bad as Al Golden, then we can agree. That’s a low bar!

But then, Al Golden didn’t quit. Mark Richt did.

And richt was HC for 3 years. Whose fault is it the roster wasn’t full?

If you want to keep invoking the penn disgrace morons as a barometer of your football knowledge and trying to dispute clear successful mark richt facts/accomplishments, have at it man. At the rate you're going, pretty soon all the nonsense you keep spewing will start to seem even more True to you, we cant save everybody, so carry on!

If you want to keep invoking the penn disgrace morons as a barometer of your football knowledge and trying to dispute clear successful mark richt facts/accomplishments, have at it man. At the rate you're going, pretty soon all the nonsense you keep spewing will start to seem even more True to you, we cant save everybody, so carry on!
How did it feel when he quit so he didn’t have to fire you?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back