RB Mike Davis decommits from Florida.

You guys should keep an eye on Kirby possibly bolting. Apparently, that was part of the issue with Davis' decommit. Kirby is apparently looking to bolt and was told UF was full, Davis wasn't too happy. Looks like Davis is headed to Clemson, I don't know about Kirby though.

haha. again with the UF is full, no space for Kirby. Charlie Weiss felt the need to go down to Kirby's school in person on the day of his announcement to tell him face to face we are full :rolleyes:

yep. that bout sums it up.

Advertisement
Man some of you guys are sensitive. Kirby never had an offer, the day Weis went to the game was to watch Davis. You think Weis was there to watch a linebacker? Really? LOL. Anyway, I'm not trying to downplay Kirby, I wish we would take him as we need a lot of linebacker help. Just passing along what was said on another board. That's supposedly part of the reason for Davis' decommit. He and Kirby are apparently planning on attending the same school now. The leaders are Clemson and FSU.

Advertisement
Kirby is one of the most solid commits we have IMO. Has a great relationship with Barrow.

Multiple. UGA, FSU, and Clemson boards. FWIW a week before the decommit of Davis a Clemson insider called it and he was right. Don't forget Davis is the brother of James Davis who played at Clemson. Kirby and Davis have a few visits set up together over the next month or so.

Man some of you guys are sensitive. Kirby never had an offer, the day Weis went to the game was to watch Davis. You think Weis was there to watch a linebacker? Really? LOL. Anyway, I'm not trying to downplay Kirby, I wish we would take him as we need a lot of linebacker help. Just passing along what was said on another board. That's supposedly part of the reason for Davis' decommit. He and Kirby are apparently planning on attending the same school now. The leaders are Clemson and FSU.

Lmao what the well are you talking about, even Clemson fans have acknowledged Davis wants to make his own path instead of following in his brothers footsteps. Way would Fsu take him when they have limited schollies and already have a top 3 back in Florida?

LOL, Clown.

Advertisement
FSU is recruiting Davis hard right now actually. They need another back. Thompson may not play again with his back injury and there is talk of Wilder being moved to LB in the spring.

FSU is recruiting Davis hard right now actually. They need another back. Thompson may not play again with his back injury and there is talk of Wilder being moved to LB in the spring.

LOL

Wilder went to FSU because he wanted to play RB.

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Saw this coming.

Yea this **** is ****ing me off actually. Davis was my favorite player in our class. It sucks to see him possibly going to FSU or Clemson. So sick of ******* Clemson.

Advertisement
lol @ Kirby not having a UF offer. That's already proven to be bull****.

Killa isn't lying, Davis was trying to get Kirby an offer

He even said: stop worrying about me and recruit my boy (talking about Kirby)

Weiss has no input on the defensive side of the ball, and regardless Kirby is a baller so don't get butt-hurt, UF ****ed up.

lol @ Kirby not having a UF offer. That's already proven to be bull****.

Killa isn't lying, Davis was trying to get Kirby an offer

He even said: stop worrying about me and recruit my boy (talking about Kirby)

Weiss has no input on the defensive side of the ball, and regardless Kirby is a baller so don't get butt-hurt, UF ****ed up.

Exactly. I don't know why posters think I'm downing Kirby or something, I want us to recruit him but we're not. And I'm sure as **** not happy about Davis bolting, especially to go to FSU or Clemson. Just trying to provide some info. is all.

Advertisement
Clemson. Book it.

Its funny.

You keep talking bout this like you know ****. Then you have Bakas saying there's zero chance he goes to Clemson.

I'm curious to see who wins out on this one.

Watch Keith Marshall's decision then you will have the answer.

Mike Bakas isn't the best source, does a good job reporting and talking to recruits but as far as inside information he is often out of the loop.

Also, I don't know the answer yet either.

Marshall chose Georgia. What is the supposed to tell us about Simmons decommitting from UF and going to Clemson?

????

Clemson. Book it.

Its funny.

You keep talking bout this like you know ****. Then you have Bakas saying there's zero chance he goes to Clemson.

Mike Bakas isn't the best source, does a good job reporting and talking to recruits but as far as inside information he is often out of the loop.

Marshall chose Georgia. What is the supposed to tell us about Simmons decommitting from UF and going to Clemson?

????

Watch out for Clemson here now that Marshall chose UGA. Interesting part about this whole deal is that Davis just received an offer from UGA. Also, remember that Bellamy is as good as gone at Clemson and they need to fill that spot.

Last but not least, UF has an in-home with Davis later on this week, just something to think about

Clemson. Book it.

Its funny.

????

Watch out for Clemson here now that Marshall chose UGA. Interesting part about this whole deal is that Davis just received an offer from UGA. Also, remember that Bellamy is as good as gone at Clemson and they need to fill that spot.

Last but not least, UF has an in-home with Davis later on this week, just something to think about

So that's the "answer" the Marshall decision gave us? That because he didn't commit to Clemson now Davis might commit to Clemson? Or maybe to Florida? Lawlz.

Advertisement
Back