RB Mike Davis decommits from Florida.

Clemson. Book it.

Its funny.

You keep talking bout this like you know ****. Then you have Bakas saying there's zero chance he goes to Clemson.

I'm curious to see who wins out on this one.

Watch Keith Marshall's decision then you will have the answer.

Mike Bakas isn't the best source, does a good job reporting and talking to recruits but as far as inside information he is often out of the loop.

Also, I don't know the answer yet either.

Marshall chose Georgia. What is the supposed to tell us about Simmons decommitting from UF and going to Clemson?

????

Watch out for Clemson here now that Marshall chose UGA. Interesting part about this whole deal is that Davis just received an offer from UGA. Also, remember that Bellamy is as good as gone at Clemson and they need to fill that spot.

Last but not least, UF has an in-home with Davis later on this week, just something to think about

So that's the "answer" the Marshall decision gave us? That because he didn't commit to Clemson now Davis might commit to Clemson? Or maybe to Florida? Lawlz.

No answers just **** to think about. It's just recruiting man, nothing serious about it.

Also, probability of him going to UF is almost zero I am just giving the information. Davis didn't like that UF didn't offer Kirby and didn't like that UF was actively pursuing Marshall yet there is a chance he may attend UGA, that is what is so crazy about the whole situation.

Furthermore, FSU claims they have no room for him.

Advertisement
Clemson. Book it.

Its funny.

You keep talking bout this like you know ****. Then you have Bakas saying there's zero chance he goes to Clemson.

Mike Bakas isn't the best source, does a good job reporting and talking to recruits but as far as inside information he is often out of the loop.

Marshall chose Georgia. What is the supposed to tell us about Simmons decommitting from UF and going to Clemson?

????

Watch out for Clemson here now that Marshall chose UGA. Interesting part about this whole deal is that Davis just received an offer from UGA. Also, remember that Bellamy is as good as gone at Clemson and they need to fill that spot.

Last but not least, UF has an in-home with Davis later on this week, just something to think about

So that's the "answer" the Marshall decision gave us? That because he didn't commit to Clemson now Davis might commit to Clemson? Or maybe to Florida? Lawlz.

No answers just **** to think about. It's just recruiting man, nothing serious about it.

Also, probability of him going to UF is almost zero I am just giving the information. Davis didn't like that UF didn't offer Kirby and didn't like that UF was actively pursuing Marshall yet there is a chance he may attend UGA, that is what is so crazy about the whole situation.

I get a dannyboycane feeling from you.

Clemson. Book it.

Its funny.

????

I get a dannyboycane feeling from you.

Dannyboy is the troll of all trolls

I cannot possibly be placed into such a prestigious category as DBC stills reigns supreme on TOS

I am a fan of WEZ (and the lounge before that) and I am just passing along information, plus this ***** is already at 5-pages why shut it down?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crowell was just dismissed from UGA

They were talking about him during the SECCG.

Very strange if they dismissed him. He just won SEC Freshman of the Year...I don't think he deserved it (Brad Wing, Jadaveon Clowney)...but he won Freshman of the Year, and now dismissed...had the failed drug test, often injured...but he is very physically talented. Good size and speed. Looks the part, even produced the part, just, not exactly a mature season from the young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you think we take 4 RBs if Davis and Garmon (from PA) both want in the class?

Probably not as we need to address other positions (DT, S/CB). We will probably take Davis but I would prefer Garmon. Davis gives me a Charlie Jones type of vibe.

Crowell was just dismissed from UGA

They were talking about him during the SECCG.

Very strange if they dismissed him. He just won SEC Freshman of the Year...I don't think he deserved it (Brad Wing, Jadaveon Clowney)...but he won Freshman of the Year, and now dismissed...had the failed drug test, often injured...but he is very physically talented. Good size and speed. Looks the part, even produced the part, just, not exactly a mature season from the young man.

Dude is a headcase. Not only has he failed drug testS, as in plural, he's also flunking out of his courses. Not only that he reportedly threatened an academic adviser and the week before the SEC Championship Game told Richt eff him. Some of my friends go to UGA and said they saw him openly smoking weed on campus like it was his job. He also missed multiple workout sessions prior to the season and during the season. It's not unexpected though, that's what happens when you openly call a kid a savior as Richt did. He's going to feel like he can do whatever the **** he wants. Richt made it worse by playing him through all those issues, he only reinforced to Crowell that he could make his own rules.

Supposedly Crowell doesn't even go any classes whatsoever. There's only so much you can sweep under the rug. But if kid is there just smoking weed and not even pretending to actually care about, like most football players do, there's not much they can do.

Advertisement
Back