RB Mike Davis decommits from Florida.

Advertisement
Lol this was tweeted by some guy names @EpicGatorFan

@Mike28davis you are a ***** *** squrrel ***** ! U decommited u ****** suck u were bound for back up anyway ****** *****!!! Go to ogolthorpe

:ibisroflmao: ***** *** squrrel *****!

I don't even know wtf that means, but that **** is funny.

LOL... that **** was funny... people take that **** to serious for real..

You guys should keep an eye on Kirby possibly bolting. Apparently, that was part of the issue with Davis' decommit. Kirby is apparently looking to bolt and was told UF was full, Davis wasn't too happy. Looks like Davis is headed to Clemson, I don't know about Kirby though.

ChadSimmons_ Chad Simmons
Corey Johnson of Stephenson says Raphael Kirby has confirmed that he'll enroll at #Miami in January. 4-star LB on Scout.
1 hour ago

You guys should keep an eye on Kirby possibly bolting. Apparently, that was part of the issue with Davis' decommit. Kirby is apparently looking to bolt and was told UF was full, Davis wasn't too happy. Looks like Davis is headed to Clemson, I don't know about Kirby though.

Well?

Man some of you guys are sensitive. Kirby never had an offer, the day Weis went to the game was to watch Davis. You think Weis was there to watch a linebacker? Really? LOL. Anyway, I'm not trying to downplay Kirby, I wish we would take him as we need a lot of linebacker help. Just passing along what was said on another board. That's supposedly part of the reason for Davis' decommit. He and Kirby are apparently planning on attending the same school now. The leaders are Clemson and FSU.

Hmm....

Advertisement
Multiple. UGA, FSU, and Clemson boards. FWIW a week before the decommit of Davis a Clemson insider called it and he was right. Don't forget Davis is the brother of James Davis who played at Clemson. Kirby and Davis have a few visits set up together over the next month or so.

Ahem

gators_suck.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Well?

Well what? I didn't say he was decomitting, I said he was someone to keep an eye on. I even said above where I thought Davis was heading, I never gave a school for Kirby.

Well?

Well what? I didn't say he was decomitting, I said he was someone to keep an eye on. I even said above where I thought Davis was heading, I never gave a school for Kirby.

Not sure if serious

3.png
Originally Posted by killa1storm
Man some of you guys are sensitive. Kirby never had an offer, the day Weis went to the game was to watch Davis. You think Weis was there to watch a linebacker? Really? LOL. Anyway, I'm not trying to downplay Kirby, I wish we would take him as we need a lot of linebacker help. Just passing along what was said on another board. That's supposedly part of the reason for Davis' decommit. He and Kirby are apparently planning on attending the same school now. The leaders are Clemson and FSU.

Well all find out when the LOIs are in. Letting Gators wind you all up. lulz

Advertisement
Well all find out when the LOIs are in. Letting Gators wind you all up. lulz

Not about getting wound up. Just an uppity gaytor talking **** thinking he knows more about our recruits than we do who now has a selective memory.

Well?

Not sure if serious

3.png

If you're going to try and call me out, at least know what you're talking about. Earlier in the thread I said Clemson and FSU were the new leaders for Davis. I never once said Kirby was decomitting or FSU or Clemson led for him, that was Davis who I stated clearly had Clemson and FSU as his leaders. Davis was also looking into Miami at the time so me saying they were looking to go to the same school didn't exclude Miami, I just said FSU and Clemson led at the time. Secondly, I stated the two were apparently looking to go to the same school based on the fact they were both visiting schools together and one of the reasons Davis decomitted was because UF wouldn't offer Kirby. Another poster even linked the tweet by Davis after he met with UF coaches saying they needed to offer his boy. That was the info I was referencing when I said Kirby was looking around.

But way to peace **** together and then come in here 2 weeks after the fact and gloat as if you're proving something. Feel free to re-read any of my posts and show me where I said Kirby was decomitting. What I commented on was the info. out at the time verified by multiple sources.

Last edited:

Well?

Not sure if serious

3.png

If you're going to try and call me out, at least know what you're talking about. Earlier in the thread I said Clemson and FSU were the new leaders for Davis. I never once said Kirby was decomitting or FSU or Clemson led for him, that was Davis who I stated clearly had Clemson and FSU as his leaders. Davis was also looking into Miami at the time so me saying they were looking to go to the same school didn't exclude Miami, I just said FSU and Clemson led at the time. Secondly, I stated the two were apparently looking to go to the same school based on the fact they were both visiting schools together and one of the reasons Davis decomitted was because UF wouldn't offer Kirby. Another poster even linked the tweet by Davis after he met with UF coaches saying they needed to offer his boy. That was the info I was referencing when I said Kirby was looking around.

But way to peace **** together and then come in here 2 weeks after the fact and gloat as if you're proving something. Feel free to re-read any of my posts and show me where I said Kirby was decomitting. What I commented on was the info. out at the time verified by multiple sources.

Whatever you say big guy. My bad, you were saying that both were going to Miami together apparently. You are really trying to say that Kirby being "one to keep an eye on" and that he and davis "apparently want to go to the same school and are visiting other schools together" means you didn't say Kirby was looking to decommit and go elsewhere? Why keep an eye on him then? Nice way to try and spin your bull****. What a ******* joke.

Advertisement
Back