RB Mike Davis decommits from Florida.

Some of these kids (Crowell in this case if true) are as dumb as door nails. All you have to do is keep yourself clean for 3 years, go to class, work hard, play football and you are a millionaire. And these morons do everything in the world to F it up, 10-20 years down the road they have no money and wonder where it all went wrong.

Advertisement
Crowell was just dismissed from UGA

They were talking about him during the SECCG.

Very strange if they dismissed him. He just won SEC Freshman of the Year...I don't think he deserved it (Brad Wing, Jadaveon Clowney)...but he won Freshman of the Year, and now dismissed...had the failed drug test, often injured...but he is very physically talented. Good size and speed. Looks the part, even produced the part, just, not exactly a mature season from the young man.

Dude is a headcase. Not only has he failed drug testS, as in plural, he's also flunking out of his courses. Not only that he reportedly threatened an academic adviser and the week before the SEC Championship Game told Richt eff him. Some of my friends go to UGA and said they saw him openly smoking weed on campus like it was his job. He also missed multiple workout sessions prior to the season and during the season. It's not unexpected though, that's what happens when you openly call a kid a savior as Richt did. He's going to feel like he can do whatever the **** he wants. Richt made it worse by playing him through all those issues, he only reinforced to Crowell that he could make his own rules.

Why is Percy Harvin being brought into this conversation?

Kid hit's the hole, and has amazing balance. That's what I like about him. He doesn't seem to get tripped up much. We should be recruiting the **** out of him. Hope he picks us, but I am not sure he will. Seems like a longshot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Supposedly Crowell doesn't even go any classes whatsoever. There's only so much you can sweep under the rug. But if kid is there just smoking weed and not even pretending to actually care about, like most football players do, there's not much they can do.

yep..I jumped the gun but UGA people think he is as good as gone

Kirby wants out of Miami so bad that he is visiting again this weekend (he already took an official visit) lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
lyrics to a song but curious timing

just a lot of strange coincidences with clemson kids and tweeting or taking pictures with money...maybe just coincidences...but strange

just a lot of strange coincidences with clemson kids and tweeting or taking pictures with money...maybe just coincidences...but strange

Imagine if NC State all of a sudden started pulling in top 5 classes nationally for the next 5 years......and nobody bats an eyelash. That's what's going on at Clemson. Most disproportionate recruiting/tradition ratio in the nation.

Advertisement

Imagine if NC State all of a sudden started pulling in top 5 classes nationally for the next 5 years......and nobody bats an eyelash. That's what's going on at Clemson. Most disproportionate recruiting/tradition ratio in the nation.

yep. Dabo went 6-6 last year and what did Claim$um do? They go out and land like 4 five stars! This is like 3 years removed from them losing to the likes of Duke.

yep. Dabo went 6-6 last year and what did Claim$um do? They go out and land like 4 five stars! This is like 3 years removed from them losing to the likes of Duke.

They recruit like they're in the $EC, enough said.

Never really thought of it like that.

But on another thread a while back, I did ask the question as to how in Hades Clemson was getting so many top recruits.

Something doesn't quite smell right. It's not like Clemson is a top national draw with additional municipal/regional amenities outside of football.

In fact, there was an entire doo-doo load of folks calling for the firing of Dabo.

And suddenly, he's getting all kinds of talent.

Curious.

Advertisement
Back