RB Mike Davis decommits from Florida.

Davis power back, Duke explosive back for lack of a better term, Dillard full back/half back. That sounds good to me.

That would be one **** of a backfield. With Dewey as game manager, that could be a great team. Or at least a great offense.

Advertisement
Davis power back, Duke explosive back for lack of a better term, Dillard full back/half back. That sounds good to me.

That would be one **** of a backfield. With Dewey as game manager, that could be a great team. Or at least a great offense.

Yeah I could roll with that. Don't leave out Clements though. He lacks overall bulk to really pound the ball but needs to be on the field somewhere.

This looks like one of them outta da woodwerks Tennessee signings that they happen to pull every year.

Clemson. Book it.

Its funny.

You keep talking bout this like you know ****. Then you have Bakas saying there's zero chance he goes to Clemson.

I'm curious to see who wins out on this one.

Watch Keith Marshall's decision then you will have the answer.

Mike Bakas isn't the best source, does a good job reporting and talking to recruits but as far as inside information he is often out of the loop.

Also, I don't know the answer yet either.

Advertisement
Clemson. Book it.

Its funny.

You keep talking bout this like you know ****. Then you have Bakas saying there's zero chance he goes to Clemson.

Mike Bakas isn't the best source, does a good job reporting and talking to recruits but as far as inside information he is often out of the loop.

Say what you want but Bakas has been about as good as you get around signing day. Its just funny to me the amount of information that floods from all angles at this time of year.

Its why you kinda shake your head when people **** and moan during the summer about recruiting, knowing full well how much is going to change.

Advertisement
Just gave an interview said him and Coach Terry Richardson are talking a lot more since he decommitted. He might visit Miami, and knows our rich history with RBs. Says If Lamar Miller goes pro that could help our chances.

Just gave an interview said him and Coach Terry Richardson are talking a lot more since he decommitted. He might visit Miami, and knows our rich history with RBs. Says If Lamar Miller goes pro that could help our chances.

with Duke coming in I would most certainly take that trade.

If Lamar goes pro? I thought he already declared?

Clemson. Book it.

Its funny.

Marshall chose Georgia. What is the supposed to tell us about Simmons decommitting from UF and going to Clemson?

Advertisement
I for one hope Lamar leaves. He's great when there's a gaping hole or when he reverses field, but he danced a **** of a lot this year and gets tackled easily. Would love to see him back and improved but **** he was slipping to end the year

Lol this was tweeted by some guy names @EpicGatorFan

@Mike28davis you are a ***** *** squrrel ***** ! U decommited u ****** suck u were bound for back up anyway ****** *****!!! Go to ogolthorpe

:ibisroflmao: ***** *** squrrel *****!

I don't even know wtf that means, but that **** is funny.

lol maybe he is just implying that the dude likes nuts.

this kid would be a great pick up

Advertisement
You guys should keep an eye on Kirby possibly bolting. Apparently, that was part of the issue with Davis' decommit. Kirby is apparently looking to bolt and was told UF was full, Davis wasn't too happy. Looks like Davis is headed to Clemson, I don't know about Kirby though.

You guys should keep an eye on Kirby possibly bolting. Apparently, that was part of the issue with Davis' decommit. Kirby is apparently looking to bolt and was told UF was full, Davis wasn't too happy. Looks like Davis is headed to Clemson, I don't know about Kirby though.

Lol, Gaytors....SMH.

haha. again with the UF is full, no space for Kirby. Charlie Weiss felt the need to go down to Kirby's school in person on the day of his announcement to tell him face to face we are full :rolleyes:

Advertisement
Back