RB Mike Davis decommits from Florida.

Advertisement
Mike said on TOS..

Kirby is his best-friend and would love to play with him. Kirby loves Miami and talks about us to him all the time.

Miami is the perfect offense for him. Pro-Style, use of there RB.s on game day, and past runningbacks that have come out of Miami.

Basically he's looking for a school/coaches that he can trust and wont lie and care about him.

...The last line made me think of what the **** did UF do to this kid?

just reading the stuff from our insiders

He recently visited UF and said the visit was his best to UF and he had the time of his life.

Then a couple weeks later UF had an inhome with some kid named Keith Marshall (who is an EE) and basically sent the entire coaching staff. UF has been recruiting marshall for several months. Around the same time UF sent 1 coach to see him.

He tweeted "Really UF" and "smh"

so I guess he is butthurt that UF is recruiting Marshall or thinks UF was done recruiting RB's which our insider finds hard to believe since they both talked about marshall at length about 2 or 3 months ago..or is hurt that UF sent so many coaches to see marshall and feels he should be 'the guy' in this recruiting class. I dunno.

Mike said on TOS..

Kirby is his best-friend and would love to play with him. Kirby loves Miami and talks about us to him all the time.

Miami is the perfect offense for him. Pro-Style, use of there RB.s on game day, and past runningbacks that have come out of Miami.

Basically he's looking for a school/coaches that he can trust and wont lie and care about him.

He recently visited UF and said the visit was his best to UF and he had the time of his life.

Then a couple weeks later UF had an inhome with some kid named Keith Marshall (who is an EE) and basically sent the entire coaching staff. UF has been recruiting marshall for several months. Around the same time UF sent 1 coach to see him.

so I guess he is butthurt that UF is recruiting Marshall or thinks UF was done recruiting RB's which our insider finds hard to believe since they both talked about marshall at length about 2 or 3 months ago..or is hurt that UF sent so many coaches to see marshall and feels he should be 'the guy' in this recruiting class. I dunno.

some of these cats are so soft mentally

Advertisement
Mike said on TOS..

Keith Marshall is basically North Carolina's version of Duke Johnson.

who knows what happened with reid, but he was committed for a while and decommitted very late in the process. Reid was a nobody when he committed and finished the year as one of the top prospects in Geogia..started getting tons of love and I guess wanted to make most of it (don't really blame him) but was lying to coaches about his visits and ****..which I don't think is necessary or agree with.

I don't know where davis is rated or how big time of a prospect he is but he did win mr. georgia or whatever a couple weeks ago and his recent tweets do seem to show someone that is loving and wanting attention.

8:02 pm "No longer committed to florida"
8:23 pm "My mentions going crazy"
8:42 pm "Man my phone is blowin up!
9:02 pm "I'm jus sittin here watchin my phone go ham like for real"

someone tweeted him "bad look keep ur biz off twitter lil brah.... its a way u handle things...." and he replied that "my coach did it"

oh well..good luck to him I guess

Lol this was tweeted by some guy names @EpicGatorFan

@Mike28davis you are a ***** *** squrrel ***** ! U decommited u ****** suck u were bound for back up anyway ****** *****!!! Go to ogolthorpe

Advertisement
Much rather have this kid than Wes Brown, but either way it looks like we are going to add another RB.

@Mike28davis you are a ***** *** squrrel ***** ! U decommited u ****** suck u were bound for back up anyway ****** *****!!! Go to ogolthorpe

People take this **** way too seriously.

Then a couple weeks later UF had an inhome with some kid named Keith Marshall (who is an EE) and basically sent the entire coaching staff.

I saw this kids highlight film back in the beginning of the year and he looked unreal. Isn't he the #1 back in the country? Def one of the top... it looked like everyone else in the film was in slow motion. God I hope he doens't go to UF!!!:p

Advertisement
Corch Muschamp is in rare form with the transfers and now de-commitments. That's what you get for hiring a hillbilly gators.

Self destruct mode. Love our hire vs. UF's. Thats almost not even fair. They Corchin over there in Gainesvull

They LULZed and said "Who's Al Golden? LLOLOLOL HAHAHAAH MUSCHAMP TO UF!!! YES WE DID!!!!"

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

People take this **** way too seriously.

WAY, WAY too seriously.

yep. I never took it the way some of these losers do (above)..but this guy decommitting doesn't even bother me. When I followed recruiting closely it would have. So glad I detached myself from recruiting..it has gotten way out of control with all the social media stuff..and everyone is an expert...just got to be too much and wasnt enjoyable anymore

I saw this kids highlight film back in the beginning of the year and he looked unreal. Isn't he the #1 back in the country? Def one of the top... it looked like everyone else in the film was in slow motion. God I hope he doens't go to UF!!!

our mod is saying UGA/Clemson for that kid.

Advertisement
They LULZed and said "Who's Al Golden? LLOLOLOL HAHAHAAH MUSCHAMP TO UF!!! YES WE DID!!!!"

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The ****? Just about anybody I know was surprised a hire was made so quickly and most weren't happy with Muschamp either.

Anyway. Yea Ridler I like Davis better than Jones. That dude reminds me of Wilder all over again...a stiff linebacker trying to play tailback. Davis is the real deal. I hope he goes anywhere but to an SEC school.

:ibisroflmao: ***** *** squrrel *****!

I don't even know wtf that means, but that **** is funny.

Much rather have this kid than Wes Brown, but either way it looks like we are going to add another RB.

We need another top level RB b/c Duke is not an inside the tackle kind of guy. Maybe Dillard will fit the bill, but I doubt it. **** you Storm.

Davis power back, Duke explosive back for lack of a better term, Dillard full back/half back. That sounds good to me.

Advertisement
Back