Rayshawn Jenkins Senior Highlights

Advertisement
I still dont understand the rush to put him on defense but the kid looks good.

I wonder what happened in the title game. I've read that he never really showed up and looked afraid of contact.

Advertisement
Golden wants him to play offense and defense

He doesn't look that fast, but **** dude is huge

Golden wants him to play offense and defense

He doesn't look that fast, but **** dude is huge

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I havent been able to track down a 40 time but he doesnt look to have that top end speed, but he runs hard and he is a big, fluid kid.

Jenkins, Waters, AJL all athletes that could play either side of the ball.

Golden and co will figure it out.

Advertisement

Looking over the depth chart at safety reminds me of this scene from Major League:

Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.
Charlie Donovan: Most of these guys never had a prime.
Rachel Phelps: The fact is we lost our two best players to free agency. We haven't won a pennant in over thirty-five years, we haven't placed higher than fourth in the last fifteen. Obviously it's time for some changes.
Board Member 2: This guy here is dead!
Rachel Phelps: Cross him off, then!

Looking over the depth chart at safety reminds me of this scene from Major League:

Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.
Rachel Phelps: The fact is we lost our two best players to free agency. We haven't won a pennant in over thirty-five years, we haven't placed higher than fourth in the last fifteen. Obviously it's time for some changes.

Well played, sir.....well played

Its a major major problem. A great S can cover up a lot of holes on a D and I'm not sure we have an adequate one on the roster right now.

I wonder what happened in the title game. I've read that he never really showed up and Ilooked afraid of contact.

I watched that whole game and although it wasn't his best showing (lot of missed tackles, sloppy technique mainly), his team was getting routed and I don't care who you are; you get down 35, 40 pts to a team that was FAR superior, it'll sap some of your competitive juices. It might have been one of those few games where he saw guys in that game just as talented athletically as him, and his team just was overmatched.

The athletic ability is there; speed, size and good agility. He just gotta be coached up technique wise at S, but he's got the tools.

Advertisement
doesn't really have much wiggle for offense but decent straight line speed and good build. Like to see him as a safety

Sometimes, I see him and I'm like...yeah, he gon b gud. Then sometime and I'm like...ehhh.

I think he'll be as good as he works for it, and how well he adapts to Miami's coaching.

Advertisement
Sometimes, I see him and I'm like...yeah, he gon b gud. Then sometime and I'm like...ehhh.

I think he'll be as good as he works for it, and how well he adapts to Miami's coaching.

What are some things that make you go Ehh Larry? I know some people are split on him as well.

Yeah I am very interested to see this staffs ability to groom players in their system unlike the guys who would get lost in randy's .

I was high on Jenkins, but not for any particularly good reason.

But mfcanes and Nole80 both are absolutely certain the kid is too soft to play at UM. When those guys agree and are adamant, it's generally an accurate assessment, in my experience. People hate on Fish for being biased, but mf is a UM fan. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out because neither of them left an ounce of daylight for a backtrack on this call. They feel sure on this one.

Advertisement
Back