Rayshawn Jenkins Senior Highlights

Advertisement
He was a terrible talent evaluator. That’s why be was recruiting against terrible teams so often. His paradise camp takes were awful most of the time

Exactly that man was horrible. It’s impossible for any coach to completely whiff on a recruiting class at UM. Some kids grow up as diehard fans abd they would be here no matter what. Plus the state is a football haven. Jenkins was a good evaluation by his staff but he missed on a ton more then he tried to mask his awful evaluations by getting kids who we knew weren’t going to qualify. For some reason, some posters just love that man. How many of his kids transferred out?

Advertisement
Eddie Jackson had a similar offer list as Jenkins, meaning, a few P5 offers with the rest of em' being G5. Saban knows a good DB when He sees one, He's not above offering 3*s.

He definitely isn’t above offering any 3* because 1.) He trusts his evaluations and 2.) Any 3* that commits to Bama will get a significant bump anyway. I’m not saying otherwise. I’m saying I know for a 1000% stone cold fact that Rayshawn Jenkins specifically did not have an offer from Bama, that’s all. But all good, this is all moot lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back