How would you grade it?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
At the very least, there’s a philosophy on offense. An identity.
When’s the last time anybody could say we even knew what we were trying to do on a weekly basis on this team?

I’m looking forward to not seeing the “throw it all against the wall and lets see if anything works” approach to offense.

Yost or breaking the realm of reality and getting joe Brady woulda been an A for me, I give this a very solid B with all things considering though...very easily could have been told to eat a sack of diks by any candidate with a pulse.

Advertisement
This is about as good as we could have expected so B.

But Manny and Blake are still at the helm so nothing matters. Offense improves but I'm sure we'll still find a way to go 7-5 at best.

Yost was my first choice, but all things considered this is a very good hire. But this hire in itself is not enough. Rhett has got to quickly evaluate who we have on our staff and find coaches who can coach and recruit starting with OL.

Advertisement
My gut says B but I gave it an A for a few reasons:
  • This is an A over the UVA guy.
  • He runs what we want him to run.
  • We’re a shîtshow.
  • Our corch has no tree/Rolodex.
  • Our corch is a dead man walking unless this hire saves him.
I’m actually trying to be thankful that it’s about as good as we could reasonably get under the circumstances. I would’ve been more excited about Yost but I’m gonna roll with it right now.
Does this fuq save Manny? Manny downfall will be recruiting the roster will always get worse

Advertisement
Advertisement
A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing more, nothing less. And he should be at least worth TWO more wins next season. But then again, Diaz is still on the sidelines. So perhaps I should put a hold on my new found optimism.
Diaz not touching the offense lol..

Let's not put Orlovsky on some pedestal.
1578091999921.png

Advertisement
Back