Rate the Lashlee hire

How would you grade it?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go watch UCONN games from 2017 when he was the OC. It's the Auburn offense.

He's not bringing Sonny Dykes with him.

Route concepts alone is night and day from auburn. Malzahns o has third grade route concepts and it’s no secret.

Lashley has worked with pat sullivan and dykes, I promise you you won’t see what auburn does all game. He does use the power run aspect but his pass game is night and day more advanced over Gus.

**** , Auburn finished below us in passing lol, there’s a reason Auburn qbs always struggle under Gus as a hc, everyone has caught on to his madden 99 route combinations.

You’ll see a mesh of all the guys he’s learned under , and that’s how it should be. Not just running what your mentor taught you. You should always be learning and picking up new philosophies to offense. Which he has.

Advertisement
Yost was my first choice, but all things considered this is a very good hire. But this hire in itself is not enough. Rhett has got to quickly evaluate who we have on our staff and find coaches who can coach and recruit starting with OL.
He needs to find a QB that can run his O.

Getting rid of Enos makes anyone at least a B. This offense is what we thought we were getting last year. You can see by the past tapes that he actually moves defenders with shifts and formations.

worked under malzahn and dykes, just coordinated a top 10 offense, and put up 553 yards on mike norvell in primetime this year... don't know if it will be enough to save manny but i don't think he could've done much better with this hire. i voted A.

Advertisement
Ima still say 10 win reg season or 9-3 with a bowl win and it buys manny momentum and another year..short of that..⚔ To the gallows he goes

With Diaz still on the sidelines come game day. I'm forecasting 8-4 in 2020. Nevertheless, I hope new OC Lashlee makes an OLD SCHOOL FOOL outta' me! But maybe, Miami finishes the 2020 regular season 9-3.

A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing more, nothing less. And he should be at least worth TWO more wins next season. But then again, Diaz is still on the sidelines. So perhaps I should put a hold on my new found optimism.
If Manny only has to deal with defense, he’ll be successful here. I want Lockett to coach special teams.

It's a B- hire (for now). HUGE concern about the red zone offense. I don't hate the hire, but I'm uneasy about those numbers. His RZ offense was also terrible at UConn. That's now multiple schools where his offense has struggled in the RZ. Malzahn said making him OC was a mistake. Maybe it works out but there are red flags all over the place.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Advertisement
With Diaz still on the sidelines come game day. I'm forecasting 8-4 in 2020. Nevertheless, I hope new OC Lashlee makes an OLD SCHOOL FOOL outta' me! But maybe, Miami finishes the 2020 regular season 9-3.
I’m not predicting ****..been following CFB too long. We could go 7-6 or 10-3.. for manny to keep his job he better be 10-3. With what we have coming back and that 2018 recruiting class growing up

Advertisement
A, he was the top guy that Miami targeted all alone and runs the system exactly what we need right now. Fast offense that gets the ball to playmakers, limits the sacks the offense takes and score anywhere on the field. MORE SPACING in the offense too which helps

Too bad guys like JT4 and Deejay gone already smh

Advertisement
If they go win 3 more games this year I think we’re stuck. I just don’t have much faith in the program.
Sucks man the longer we keep this guy the worse. He can't bring us a Flowe type. Mario can bring those types plus hire recruiters/playcallers that are respected around the country.

This maybe a big band-aid on an huge wound that's rotten

Advertisement
Back