• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Advertisement
A, he was the top guy that Miami targeted all alone and runs the system exactly what we need right now. Fast offense that gets the ball to playmakers, limits the sacks the offense takes and score anywhere on the field. MORE SPACING in the offense too which helps

A, he was the top guy that Miami targeted all alone and runs the system exactly what we need right now. Fast offense that gets the ball to playmakers, limits the sacks the offense takes and score anywhere on the field. MORE SPACING in the offense too which helps

I said it in a different thread but everyone is lauding this hire dude is a bright mind. Our fans will complain about anything and anyone.

Advertisement
A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing more, nothing less. And he should be at least worth TWO more wins next season. But then again, Diaz is still on the sidelines. So perhaps I should put a hold on my new found optimism.

He runs the Auburn offense.

Will Manny be committed and organized enough to run with the pace and tempo this offense needs?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Tate Martell is our starter next year given his skillset.

Advertisement

Yeah. The vast majority of these Cane dudes was HOLLERING for everything you mentioned above, and more. Yet all of a sudden they're giving the hire either an " B or C! " Now that's fresh.

Advertisement
1578090582043.png

Advertisement
Back