How would you grade it?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
He runs the Auburn offense.

Will Manny be committed and organized enough to run with the pace and tempo this offense needs?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Tate Martell is our starter next year given his skillset.
Nope, look at what he did at smu, top 15 in passing offense AND a good running game as well. Martell doesn’t have the arm capability to make the throws Shane Buechele was making consistently

Advertisement
1578090726388.png

I mean it checks all the buttons it's an A -/B+ until proven otherwise...again this is a win-win situation. If he's dope, we're going a minimum 10-2 (assuming Manny's defense stays remotely in the same stratosphere as previous year). If he sucks, then Manny is fired.

And there's the obligatory 10-win kiss of death post, right out the box

Advertisement
Unless it comes out that this was Manny’s 3rd or 4th option it’s disappointing. We need a spread guy who can develop QBs. Who has Lashlee made that much better?

Nope, look at what he did at smu, top 15 in passing offense AND a good running game as well. Martell doesn’t have the arm capability to make the throws Shane Buechele was making consistently

Exactly. Mr. Romeo is highly overrated! So it will probably come down to either JW or Perry, again. Unless, Lashlee/Diaz can convince a Grad-Senior to transfer in for a season under the South Florida radiating orb. hUh.

He runs the Auburn offense.

Will Manny be committed and organized enough to run with the pace and tempo this offense needs?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Tate Martell is our starter next year given his skillset.
I agree with the tate part...

Did Miami hire Sonny Dykes as well?

No?

Well then we'll be running the Auburn offense.

These coordinators run the systems they know. Much like Enos didn't pick up any spread concepts from Alabama and instead brought the Arkansas offense to Miami.

Advertisement
I am giving this a B. Are there better names out there? of course there are. Would they be willing to take this job? Probably not. This may end up being a huge mistake, but this is guy is probably pretty high on the list of real possibilities to get to come here right now.

For the record, I rated him a B. I actually attended the FAU/SMU bowl game - live in Palm Beach County and tix were free. Said to my buddy at the game, “****, I’ll take SMU’s OC in a heartbeat over Penos!” Laughing of course, but as the game went on, and SMU lost as they have no defense, the offense was so much more efficient and the kids on offense played with heart and passion over anything I’ve seen with Miami.

Also, I’d take the SMU QB over Williams, Martell and Perry!

#Timeforchange

Advertisement
Lashlee's not perfect, but he's what we need with our personnel. I'd like to know what he'll be like as a recruiter and who his OL and WR coach be. I'll give it a solid B.

Advertisement
My gut says B but I gave it an A for a few reasons:
  • This is an A over the UVA guy.
  • He runs what we want him to run.
  • We’re a shîtshow.
  • Our corch has no tree/Rolodex.
  • Our corch is a dead man walking unless this hire saves him.
I’m actually trying to be thankful that it’s about as good as we could reasonably get under the circumstances. I would’ve been more excited about Yost but I’m gonna roll with it right now.

Went soft here with a D , we’ll fire him in a year, probably start name calling we’ll before that , another buyout right here.

Stinks 💩

Advertisement
Back