Quick question

Advertisement
Victory laps are best served after victories.
Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

We seem to have a lot of victories today.

Don't lose games and get him the ball. I think that will help with his attitude.
unfortunately that’s easier said than done. We’re 12-12 in 2 years. Don’t think he’s worth the risk of a bad locker room that could contribute to more quitting and not being focused—that’s that have plagued our program

No you don't know me. I'm just a full of **** troll and I can say with certainty you wouldn't have any idea what JJ was offered. The staff did everything thing they could period. The people who say this is an epic fail really don't know ****... that much is clear.

I didn't say you were a troll, I just said I didn't know you. That wasn't meant to be offensive. I'm sure you're a good guy and people here seem to respect you, and I'm sure you've earned that. Don't be offended just because I don't blindly trust what you say, since I've never met you before.

Advertisement
Getting Evan Stewart would change a lot of narratives used by other programs against UM. He's going to be a first round pick, so it would show WRs can be first rounders out of UM. If we have money, then we should go get him.
I wouldn't invest too much in that. I don't recall us being a finalist last year and there's no indication we are now. I'm sure we'll kick the tires but so will every major program in the country.

unfortunately that’s easier said than done. We’re 12-12 in 2 years. Don’t think he’s worth the risk of a bad locker room that could contribute to more quitting and not being focused—that’s that have plagued our program

If this was any other year, I could see the argument. But this is Cristobals make or break year after 12-12. No excuse to miss the playoffs. Cam Ward needs a #1 WR, otherwise we are paying Cam Ward a lot to throw to Cam Mccormick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't say you were a troll, I just said I didn't know you. That wasn't meant to be offensive. I'm sure you're a good guy and people here seem to respect you, and I'm sure you've earned that. Don't be offended just because I don't blindly trust what you say, since I've never met you before.
Get him

I don't take anything personally it's a ******* message board lol. What I do have an issue with is people not knowing what happened and making absolute statements because of an unfortunate outcome. We have went 5-7 and 7-5 and had a broken program and now we are crying with a top 5 class because we didn't land the #1 player in the country who has been committed to a top 4 program for over a year?

This in and of itself shows the progress of the program imo. It's great to be a ....

You may make every decision based off where your friends and family are, but that isn’t how most elite athletes do. They go where they think is best for their future. That’s what smith did. Not sure why you don’t get that considering OSU has another first round wr this year and we haven’t had a first round wr since phil Dorset

OK, let's pull on this thread. So what you're saying is he believes in OSU's ability to develop him but not Miami's. He believes in Hartline but not Beard.

That's still on Miami because Miami hired Beard... this is the man they chose to represent the U and bring to the knife fight against Hartline. So are you saying Beard isn't good enough of a recruiter and talent developer to compete with what OSU has?

JS is a first-round lock, so their streak of putting WR's in the first round is likely to continue with him. What can we do to ensure that the next JS doesn't also choose OSU for exactly the same reasons?

Advertisement
If this was any other year, I could see the argument. But this is Cristobals make or break year after 12-12. No excuse to miss the playoffs. Cam Ward needs a #1 WR, otherwise we are paying Cam Ward a lot to throw to Cam Mccormick.
Jacolby george was fantastic last year, we’ve got some young guys who will hopefully step up too. Cam Ward needs to commit before we start saying he’s in but I like our wr room and the young talent we have there

I don't take anything personally it's a ******* message board lol. What I do have an issue with is people not knowing what happened and making absolute statements because of an unfortunate outcome. We have went 5-7 and 7-5 and had a broken program and now we are crying with a top 5 class because we didn't land the #1 player in the country who has been committed to a top 4 program for over a year?

This in and of itself shows the progress of the program imo. It's great to be a ....
Almost as many 5* than wins.

Lets get to the real meat here (pause) Whats up with Cam Ward?

MOTHER****ING HURRICANE 🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Back