Quick question

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we broke?

I swear I remember seeing the same played out jokes for months we were poor and the recruitng class was proof. Even if some people kept saying wait until the class is finished.

The people behind the management of our collective are killing it, and in the current CFB landscape, that is mission critical for recruiting success.

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
Are we broke?

I swear I remember seeing the same played out jokes for months we were poor and the recruitng class was proof. Even if some people kept saying wait until the class is finished.
We? I don’t know about you, but I’m not.

Are we broke?

Yes. Per UF and FSU we are poverty U. Isn’t that proof enough?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we broke?

What's this "we" business.. are you French??

Are we broke?

We're Schrödinger's Hurricanes. Both poverty and also out paying for all the recruits.

Advertisement
Back