QB Torrance Gibson gettin Love from Canes fans...

Advertisement
Would love to have him here..but it doesn't even make sense for him..come here compete with Olsen, Kaaya or Ohio State and be handed the keys immediately. I'd be gone, but I really hope Coley can work some magic with this kid.

Advertisement
The []_[];1829764 said:
Would love to have him here..but it doesn't even make sense for him..come here compete with Olsen, Kaaya or Ohio State and be handed the keys immediately. I'd be gone, but I really hope Coley can work some magic with this kid.

It's not like Ohio State's depth chart at QB is completely bare after Braxton Miller leaves.

J.T. Barrett was a four-star recruit just like Olsen and Kaaya were, and he's someone with three years of eligibility remaining and dual-threat capabilities who they apparently like quite a bit. That's not to say Gibson wouldn't be able to beat him out early in his career, but it's not like he'd be handed the job right away without having to face any legitimate competition.

If we are offering dual threat kids from Texas, this kid better be A#1 on our list!

I don't remember if it was Pete or one of the mods, but it was recently revealed here that Gibson is at the top of our QB board for 2015.

It sounds like it will be an uphill battle for us to try to land him, but this is the type of player you fight like **** for until the very end. Potential program changer.

Advertisement
Its a chance we might not get him, only because of system...he is more of a spread QB than pro-style...but it also doesn't hurt just to show him love n respect the talent that he is...it would be good for staff n go along ways with other recruits down here....

I love how we just sat through a cycle where kids flip flopped like ****, made last second switches, outta the woodwerks picks, yet here we are 12 ****ing months away and people know where he is going.

Some of you guys should play the lotto.

12 months for an ultra talented south Florida football player who is already enjoying the game?

Yeah no one knows ****.

How much you want to put on it? Unless changes are made and a couple of other things T is not coming.

Advertisement
This is the least of my concerns with the class he comes great he dooesnt not a big deal at all wont be the first nor last

I think this kid is the most important next year but I cant see us getting him when all the other teams put the full court press after next seaso especially ***

I love how we just sat through a cycle where kids flip flopped like ****, made last second switches, outta the woodwerks picks, yet here we are 12 ****ing months away and people know where he is going.

Some of you guys should play the lotto.

12 months for an ultra talented south Florida football player who is already enjoying the game?

Yeah no one knows ****.

How much you want to put on it? Unless changes are made and a couple of other things T is not coming.

Not saying he ends up here, I don't think he does. But folks have him all OSU. I just hope he doesnt end up at FSU.

Advertisement
There will be a battle for him. Got to figure OSU and others go very hard for him. We do not have any history of using dual threats like him. I am sure we go hard for him, but not sure we try to change our DNA for him. Al is trying to do that very thing with the defense and it is not working. But if there is a QB to try it for, this is the one.

Mike Vick
Vince Young
Tim Tebow (had to throw a white guy in there)
Cam Newton

He'll have that type of impact on a program.

Affirmative action.

307.jpg

Advertisement
Back