QB Torrance Gibson gettin Love from Canes fans...

More idiots calling local kids divas because they don't want to play for Golden.

Advertisement
He does not want to play WR so its dumb to keep bringing it up, IMO, Gibson is the type of prospect you change your offense for, I just do not get with all the speedy QBs that area produces why not embrace it and structure the offense around them, we would be deadly in an offense designed to utilize speed from the qb position, teams in our conference would not be able to stop us.

Can't speak to Gibson's ability to throw a football, but south Florida also produces a **** ton of talented WRs. If you're structuring your offense around someone that can't throw the football aren't you then wasting all of the WR talent? Sure, it would be nice to have someone that can do it all, but is that Gibson?

Advertisement
A lot of trolls on this gibson thread, yes Wimbush or another target may have the better arm, but as far as making the most sense how can you not go after a local talent ha I hope this kid knows he is our number one target

More idiots calling local kids divas because they don't want to play for Golden.

No one is calling him a diva for that. Only for being a diva. Drop the agenda for a minute. On that note, no one is saying not to recruit him, so let's not have another 4 pages saying how dumb that is.

Dam I really want to get into this "Cmon Canes lets get him" but I have a that negative feeling of 5* from S. Fla? Coming into the season? He's going elsewhere...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back