QB Torrance Gibson gettin Love from Canes fans...

**** TG. ******. Give me Wimbush. **** all you SoFla troll bishes.
Fine, don't come to this U. Ill **** your world up the first party you walk into in Columbus. Bet that ******

Advertisement
Does anyone really care about this diva anymore we got brad on his way already have olsen and have plenty of other targets

Does anyone really care about this diva anymore we got brad on his way already have olsen and have plenty of other targets

No excuse for not going after a talent like Gibson. College football is all about survival of the fittest on the depth chart. If Gibson signs with UM, eventually beats out Olsen/Kaaya and performs, so be it. I'm sure Jimbo didn't lose a moment of sleep when Winston signed and eventually beat out Coker and Trickett.

Diva or not, it's way too early to give up on him. Welcome to modern day recruiting- deal with it, adapt and humble them when they get on campus like Bama and FSU.

Advertisement
if we get all those receivers, DBs, and RBs. and I mean all the ones all the fans wanted like SBB, Ridley, Quan, Irvin, Cronkite, Causey etc. etc.

I wonder if people will be ****ed that we let Gibson slide.

Advertisement
if we get all those receivers, DBs, and RBs. and I mean all the ones all the fans wanted like SBB, Ridley, Quan, Irvin, Cronkite, Causey etc. etc.

I wonder if people will be ****ed that we let Gibson slide.

Yes they would because everyone talks about the ones that got away more than what we got

The funny thing is your senario is probably going to happen

Guy says his announcement isn't about committing literally right after his initial tweet about said announcement = diva..makes sense..smh

Advertisement
I watched him today at SFE practice and his throws were horrible as far as the accuracy. After they finished individuals and separated into their 2 teams he was playing receiver the entire day and was dominant. I know this kid wants to be a QB but he would be the top receiver in this class if he played the position.

He does not want to play WR so its dumb to keep bringing it up, IMO, Gibson is the type of prospect you change your offense for, I just do not get with all the speedy QBs that area produces why not embrace it and structure the offense around them, we would be deadly in an offense designed to utilize speed from the qb position, teams in our conference would not be able to stop us.

Advertisement
I watched him today at SFE practice and his throws were horrible as far as the accuracy. After they finished individuals and separated into their 2 teams he was playing receiver the entire day and was dominant. I know this kid wants to be a QB but he would be the top receiver in this class if he played the position.

Watched him many times couldnt throw a ball in the ocean great wr though

Watched him many times couldnt throw a ball in the ocean great wr though

That's why you go after him hard. Same thing AG did have done with Treon. Get him, work it out later.

it's dumb **** like this that has us in the position that we're in. you DO NOT let a talent like this to get away because of the talent you already have on the roster. remember our RB depth in the early 2000s? should we have not have recruited McGahee because we had Portis on the roster?

I could give 2 ***** if he decides to go elsewhere is my point would it be great to have him absolutely does he make or break a class not even close.... We will see if he wants to come back up brad its on him

Advertisement
Back