QB Torrance Gibson gettin Love from Canes fans...

I don't care for social media when it comes to interacting with these kids, but fug it. Any little bit of positive may help with this kid. He's a diva so it may not be crazy to think it can help sway his decision.

Advertisement
Give it time. The next time Gibsons speaks positively of another school the twitter ***** will barrage him with hate tweets.

Advertisement
Its obvious to me, that he is looking for a spread offense to fit his skill set. if Auburn is his leader then that means Ohio state and Florida is up there too.

The []_[];1829764 said:
Would love to have him here..but it doesn't even make sense for him..come here compete with Olsen, Kaaya or Ohio State and be handed the keys immediately. I'd be gone, but I really hope Coley can work some magic with this kid.

It's not like Ohio State's depth chart at QB is completely bare after Braxton Miller leaves.

J.T. Barrett was a four-star recruit just like Olsen and Kaaya were, and he's someone with three years of eligibility remaining and dual-threat capabilities who they apparently like quite a bit. That's not to say Gibson wouldn't be able to beat him out early in his career, but it's not like he'd be handed the job right away without having to face any legitimate competition.

Barrett had a bad injury, IIRC, his senior season. From what I've read on their boards, they are not sold on him. Gibson has an excellent chance to start very early at OSU. Schools like Auburn and OSU make too much sense for him.

if we pull him i will be ecstatic, but i aint gonna lose sleep over him either. i want (and we need) boys who ride with the U. there's a group of them in this class (jaquan, irvin, possibly sbb and ridley) that this staff MUST CLOSE on. If we close these boys it will be like having a bunch of duke johnsons spreading the good word in the 305. we need to get them as early as we can no matter what it takes. f*ck all that cloud talk...just get this sh*t done.

Advertisement
320.jpg

Get it done.

Advertisement
320.jpg

Get it done.

That just looks right. Need to tweet this at him

It really does.

So I tweeted the picture at him and he Favorited and Retweeted it within 2 minutes. I've yet to be harassed by any other fan bases for it and some other Canes fans chimed in

he is not being recruited by Arkansas.. that is the only fan base that goes coco puffs over recruits

Advertisement
320.jpg

Get it done.

That just looks right. Need to tweet this at him

It really does.

So I tweeted the picture at him and he Favorited and Retweeted it within 2 minutes. I've yet to be harassed by any other fan bases for it and some other Canes fans chimed in

he is not being recruited by Arkansas.. that is the only fan base that goes coco puffs over recruits

Oddly enough, the only response I've gotten other than Canes fans has been from Tennessee fans

Advertisement
Back