QB Torrance Gibson gettin Love from Canes fans...

deerob305

Junior
@quick_tg6
Torrance Gibson

Miami fans showing love with the pic #Canes

6:06pm - 11 Feb 14

305.jpg

Good to see Fans not bashing a kid, especially since he said that he felt the staff hasn't been showing him a lot of love...but that all changed once the dead period is over...we need him...program changer

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't give a *** give his whole family free season tickets for life, A new house, car just change the whole offense for him and don't let Urban get him.. This kid has Vince Young at Texas all over him.. People on here said Cook was a program changer no he wasn't.... Kids like this Gibson, Winston, Clowney, Leinart, Bush, Tebow, are 5 star can't miss players that bring other top players in their class with them. Just change the **** offense for him and we will play for a title in 2 years...

Advertisement
Mike Vick
Vince Young
Tim Tebow (had to throw a white guy in there)
Cam Newton

He'll have that type of impact on a program.

Advertisement
This kid isnt committing for a while so lets not start saying where he's going yet. Go hard for him and like 5 other qbs and we should get a stud in the end

Type of player you build your offense around. I don't care what our current offensive scheme is and if he "fits" or not; you tailor an offense around a player of this caliber.

Advertisement
I love how we just sat through a cycle where kids flip flopped like ****, made last second switches, outta the woodwerks picks, yet here we are 12 ******* months away and people know where he is going.

Some of you guys should play the lotto.

12 months for an ultra talented south Florida football player who is already enjoying the game?

Yeah no one knows ****.

Advertisement
Back