QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
As a Cane living in NC I'd like to point out that the other Cam Ward was the GK for the Carolina HURRICANES only Stanley cup....
As a Miami fan who visited the Research Triangle when Miami was playing NCST earlier this year but could not attend the game, I ended up going to a 'Canes watch party' bar only to realize that the "Canes" were the hockey team. Luckily they had the game and the sound on anyway 😂

1702487653833.png

Advertisement
As a Miami fan who visited the Research Triangle when Miami was playing NCST earlier this year but could not attend the game, I ended up going to a 'Canes watch party' bar only to realize that the "Canes" were the hockey team. Luckily they had the game and the sound on anyway 😂
They love their hockey in Raleigh. Terrific fan base.

Brad in Twitter Spaces is saying now that basically we have both Will Howard and Cam Ward "committed" in the sense that they both want in.

Decision, as most have alluded to here, is between which QB our staff wants. They were fully expecting to be all-in on Cam but were blown away by Howard and it's a harder decision than expected.

So it’s a Saban Culpepper vs Brees situation. Lord knows Miami needs a makeup for that blunder. Please pick the right QB

I think another reason you choose Ward is seems like FSU is the second option. After Benson and Pittman last thing we need is another player trying to prove a point against Mario. Much rather them have DJ at QB.

Advertisement
Do you know why Mario is the coach here and not any of the previous guys? Bc they couldn’t land good enough players and their evals sucked.
I'd say it's actually because Mark Richt had a genetic predisposition to some catastrophic ailments but your point pretty much stands otherwise.

What would you do if Ward wants 2 million, Howard wants 1 million, you think Ward is the better player, but you also think you could build a better supporting cast around Howard with more NIL money.

That is a little tougher call
Raise more money and stop trying to be cheap. Booo

They love their hockey in Raleigh. Terrific fan base.
Yeah - I was in Durham and trying to find a place to meet up with a friend in Raleigh and just did a quick search on my phone for "Hurricanes watch party bar" completely forgetting about the hockey team. Ended up at Sports & Social in Cary. I also figured that any bar in the area would likely have the Miami game on since they were playing NCST.

Advertisement
@DMoney is getting the clicks up on the website. Smart man.

@cway313 picks fights, but not with me. Smart man.

@TheOriginalCane is currently hammering his fingers on the keyboard causing massive vibrations on his table, but it doesn't matter because he is absolutely kicking someones butt with a 35-page essay on why that guy's a moron.

And I just woke up from a nap and nothing of any substance has happened. Life is good.

Advertisement
Based solely on highlights, Ward has a very nice arm and accuracy. Howard is a beast of a human being but his arm is not as elite. But who knows. They are YT highlights. Howard could bulldoze some LBs tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back