QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All I know is 10 months from now these receipts are gonna be incredible

Me sitting back and
share jericho GIF

All I know is 10 months from now these receipts are gonna be incredible
it's like kids who are getting a Christmas present in will howard but they see their friend next door might get a different gift (ward) so they are going into tantrum meltdown mode

had we just had howard visit and landed him the mood would be way different, either way - however it shakes out, props to the staff

man Intill lastnight I was cool with either but all the buzz made it seem like it was Ward so watched a lot of highlights on youtube of him . kid is a Baller I will be disappointed if its not Ward . he will take us to the next level next year . I'm fine with taking the risk of waiting he is that good . if we miss then go after Howard (if still available ) Finn, Tua , or Malik. just please god don't let him end up at FSU !!!!

Advertisement
The bolded part is the thing. We don't know if that was true. Miami has a history of promising or leaking out that big things are happening and then they never follow through. Spending on the athletic facility, for one. Leading the charge out of the ACC.

I don't believe all the positive hype pro Miami vibe stuff that gets leaked out, like how some donor was sick of losing and decided to drop $2.5 mil, not until we get some results that corroborate it. I need receipts, like Cam Ward's signature on a dotted line. Otherwise I call bull****.

If the U is throwing out bogus numbers just to try and get a visit I'd wager that it'll bite them in the *** fairly quickly. No way these NIL agents and players don't talk among themselves. If they're pounding their chests about offering 2.5m and their offer sheet is anything less than that there's no way that wouldn't get out.

Advertisement
it's like kids who are getting a Christmas present in will howard but they see their friend next door might get a different gift (ward) so they are going into tantrum meltdown mode

had we just had howard visit and landed him the mood would be way different, either way - however it shakes out, props to the staff
It was all fun and games until he mentioned visiting FSU

I could hear the boards collective ******** pucker up

Why would Mario roll out the red carpet for a QB that doesn’t fit what he wants to run?

Why would Mario run what he does? His offenses don’t make sense already.

Truthfully, there isn’t a single QB that fits it.

So you try to get the best QB you can in hopes that he elevates it despite it sucking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back