QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
USC with riley and kingsbury is going to get the qb they want every single time

and they have money too
Right, but if the question is why someone would choose one over the other, the answer is obvious.

Advertisement
As someone that maintains homes on both coasts I'll never understand the obsession with in & out... Granted, I'm not huge on fast food. But to me I see no difference between them and some basic chains burgers & the fries just suck ***. Add on to that the whole waiting in a line that's usually around the corner and it's madness to want that. West coast swears by it though.
100% on this. I lived on the west coast for 5 years. Every time I had In N Out I didn’t get it. The fries suck (even animal style) and the burgers are OK. Definitely better burger spots out there. I get the chikfila obsession way more (shout out to Q).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dead period is tomorrow, how is he gonna visit Louisville even if he wanted?

No inside knowledge from me, but I’m sure some of these portal kids may have visited while coming out of HS. These portals seem to move pretty fast (lol-except in this case) & they may be relying on prior hs recruiting and coaching familiarity

Advertisement
We still in this mode?

1702769237352.png

No inside knowledge from me, but I’m sure some of these portal kids may have visited while coming out of HS. These portals seem to move pretty fast (lol-except in this case) & they may be relying on prior hs recruiting and coaching familiarity
Yep you’re correct. Not saying that’s the case here but have noticed it with portal guys in the past

The tell here is []__[]...

We're acting as if we have someone in the bag, because we haven't brought in any other QBs since the two of these guys left.

Meanwhile, Mario is running around recruiting his *** off and trying to flip everybody.

Our program doesn't seem pressed about the QB situation.
Not sure what you are saying as you have different arguments in each line

Just know that the importance of the QB position is paramount at Hecht.

Louisville already has Shough, but I’d imagine he’d de-commit if Howard chose them.

Regardless I think we win out there, family is just milking Miami for every bit of cash.

Will say that Ward and Brohm is a frightening combo in theory.
Ward ain’t going to UL, realistically I think I see the BS his camp is doing.

The more they milk this and wait, the longer Howard sits and waits… Howard finally gets fed up and commits elsewhere, guess what? Mario got all his eggs in one basket, and Ward wants blue faces in those eggs.

Advertisement
Ward ain’t going to UL, realistically I think I see the BS his camp is doing.

The more they milk this and wait, the longer Howard sits and waits… Howard finally gets fed up and commits elsewhere, guess what? Mario got all his eggs in one basket, and Ward wants blue faces in those eggs.
Why we all acting like howard wants to come here he just waiting on green light ?

Advertisement
Got to learn to recruit the position well first. Nickel could be the goods though, want to see how he develops senior year.
we haven't recruited the position good in 20 years

even the high ranked kids we do land turn to be duds through either coaching or self destruction

who knows, maybe nickel or judd will be the goods? we'll wait and see but they at least have the physical tools which some of our previous qb's haven't had

we haven't recruited the position good in 20 years

even the high ranked kids we do land turn to be duds through either coaching or self destruction

who knows, maybe nickel or judd will be the goods? we'll wait and see but they at least have the physical tools which some of our previous qb's haven't had
You know what trait Miami has lacked since Berlin? A MFing dog.

Bunch of sissy’s have played QB for UM last two decades. We haven’t had one true leader at QB in 20 years. Talking the type when they speak you shut up.

Why we all acting like howard wants to come here he just waiting on green light ?
Because I’ve seen the number being offered multiple times. Now do I know for an absolute fact? No, but I would imagine his IQ is higher than 46, so safe assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back