QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you are saying as you have different arguments in each line

Just know that the importance of the QB position is paramount at Hecht.

The arguments connect if you take the position that they already have someone committed; as several posters have implied, if not suggested.

I said nothing about importance they've placed on the QB position.

Advertisement
This! Miami shouldn't just hang on to Cam and Howard. Call Jefferson, Call Finn, Call everyone who you think is a difference maker. Cam can afford to make you wait. Create some leverage in this situation if for no other reason to shake them up to commit to you. Create a "you might miss this $$$ opportunity" if you wait any longer. Gotta show these cats how to negotiate. Business negotiations are my world lol.

You should submit your resume sir!

Screenshot_20231216_195122_Chrome.jpg
Apparently this guy is the cribby of USC

Advertisement
Advertisement
You should submit your resume sir!
Lol. I'm already happy with my business career. Thanks to the education I received at the U. But no, all they have to do is create better optics. The optics look terrible. They are getting worked in this situation. I suspect they are going to overpay to get Ward in the end. But like I said, they are desperate and Ward's camp knows it.

Leverage gone. Btw The dead period starts Monday through Jan 11th. That means Cam would only have visited us and FSU and if he is not going to FSU well then seems like we're the only choice or the NFL draft.

On the off chance he were to wait until the dead period ends to choose or he chooses someone other than UM. Um cant invite other QB's to OV until january 11th. Last day to enroll is Jan 24th for UM.

Reality is now. Cam is the only option we have left. Or use the 13 days after the dead period and bring in the plan C's........

Leverage gone. Btw The dead period starts Monday through Jan 11th. That means Cam would only have visited us and FSU and if he is not going to FSU well then seems like we're the only choice or the NFL draft.

On the off chance he were to wait until the dead period ends to choose or he chooses someone other than UM. Um cant invite other QB's to OV until january 11th. Last day to enroll is Jan 24th for UM.

Reality is now. Cam is the only option we have left. Or use the 13 days after the dead period and bring in the plan C's........
Pardon my ignorance, but does a dead period also affect transfers? I mean they aren't being "recruited" they are just in theory choosing a new school and looking at a campus. Do they count as actual officials or are we paying our own dime to wine and dine these kids?

Advertisement
Pardon my ignorance, but does a dead period also affect transfers? I mean they aren't being "recruited" they are just in theory choosing a new school and looking at a campus. Do they count as actual officials or are we paying our own dime to wine and dine these kids?
Yes. Dead Period applies to everyone.

Dead period. I don't think you can bring in anyone for the next few weeks.

Advertisement
Dead period is dead period including transfers. Transfers open up again to quiet period in January

But dead period doesn’t mean you can’t call or text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back