QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what trait Miami has lacked since Berlin? A MFing dog.

Bunch of sissy’s have played QB for UM last two decades. We haven’t had one true leader at QB in 20 years. Talking the type when they speak you shut up.
That's been our problem locker room wide for 20 plus years! lol

Advertisement
Because I’ve seen the number being offered multiple times. Now do I know for an absolute fact? No, but I would imagine his IQ is higher than 46, so safe assumption.
Are numbers that much higher then playing at usc under riley and his offense ?

As someone that maintains homes on both coasts I'll never understand the obsession with in & out... Granted, I'm not huge on fast food. But to me I see no difference between them and some basic chains burgers & the fries just suck ***. Add on to that the whole waiting in a line that's usually around the corner and it's madness to want that. West coast swears by it though.
Gotta order: Double Double Animal Style with Chilis. And fried must be ordered Well done imo (animal style is good too if you want).

The thing about in n out is the actual quality of food is 5x better than any other major chain spot like McDonalds, BK, etc. Plus they pay and train their employees incredibly well. And all the ones that are always talked about being superior quality (five guys, whataburger, whoever) are always like 2x+ the price. Quality/$, In n out is unmatched. And while there is always a line, their line moves quickly. The same line at these other places would take like 2x longer.

Advertisement
You're the goat, but yes.

Your last post about the QB before today was Wednesday.

I don't have an issue with silence and vagueness. I just laugh at us thinking we're getting crystal clear information from anyone other than you.
I was far from vague with my post. And I feel no need to keep making posts on the subject.

Oh have they now ?
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dead period is tomorrow, how is he gonna visit Louisville even if he wanted?
FWIW Dead period is not tomorrow. It begins Monday

quiet period tomorrow- but that means you CAN meet a player on campus
IMG_7094.jpeg

IMG_7095.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back