QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone on twitter after the Canesport article of the dad saying the won't be rushed is now on board with Will Howard. If anythign the dad has made the fanbase no longer be dissapointed in landing Will Howard instead of Cam so theres that lol

Everyone on twitter after the Canesport article of the dad saying the won't be rushed is now on board with Will Howard. If anythign the dad has made the fanbase no longer be dissapointed in landing Will Howard instead of Cam so theres that lol
Howard, Ward, Emory, JB. **** it. We’ll ride with whoever. Line up and let’s get after it

Will Howard’s w Lincoln Riley this weekend. Why would he come back here where he appears to have been plan B while waiting for Ward to decide what he wants?

Advertisement
Louisville already has Shough, but I’d imagine he’d de-commit if Howard chose them.

Regardless I think we win out there, family is just milking Miami for every bit of cash.

Will say that Ward and Brohm is a frightening combo in theory.

Will Howard’s w Lincoln Riley this weekend. Why would he come back here where he appears to have been plan B while waiting for Ward to decide what he wants?
- $
- does he wanna go through the B1G gauntlet? Or ACC?
- Emory as your backup is less pressure than having Malachi Nelson as your backup

Advertisement
I need better extension my guy…let’s go. We’re lifting weight, not stretching.
Too much elbow flare. No real mind muscle connection

Sloppy work

Appreciate the spot brother that’s how we get bigger and better

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

Advertisement
Ward’s father said that if Miami should have to move on and not wait out Cam’s timeline, he and his wife look at it as “when one door closes another opens”
Lol! And move on from the $$ being thrown around and get “Rashada’d“ but that’s their right to choose that route.

Might as well call Jefferson too.
This! Miami shouldn't just hang on to Cam and Howard. Call Jefferson, Call Finn, Call everyone who you think is a difference maker. Cam can afford to make you wait. Create some leverage in this situation if for no other reason to shake them up to commit to you. Create a "you might miss this $$$ opportunity" if you wait any longer. Gotta show these cats how to negotiate. Business negotiations are my world lol.

where? can you start posting screenshots of this stuff that seemingly could be out of context
Cannot right now. Not in a place I. Am do that. It’s an interview with ON3.

And I certainly did not take a direct quote out of context

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back