QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There's a dark horse school that hasn't been mentioned at all. My belief is that's our only competition here
This is actually not awful news. My worry is if we raise the price with Howard so he commits to us would be Cam having no other choice but to go to FSU. If there is another school who is not named FSU for him. TAKE HOWARD

Advertisement
This is actually not awful news. My worry is if we raise the price with Howard so he commits to us would be Cam having no other choice but to go to FSU. If there is another school who is not named FSU for him. TAKE HOWARD
No. If there is a dark horse school and IF they are offering more, we’ll just beat their offer and TAKE WARD.

Advertisement
There's a dark horse school that hasn't been mentioned at all. My belief is that's our only competition here

Would SMU really want to upset their QB room?

The kind of money Miami is talking about is substantial. Not a lot of programs can afford to do it; and need QB help.

+ TAMU has Weigman
+ USC has Moss and Nelson
+ It’s not OSU, as mentioned here, they have $ but are disorganized.
+ Oregon already locked their guy up.
+ Houston also has $ and an offense that fits, but he also wants to play in a major conference.

Advertisement
The tell here is []__[]...

We're acting as if we have someone in the bag, because we haven't brought in any other QBs since the two of these guys left.

Meanwhile, Mario is running around recruiting his *** off and trying to flip everybody.

Our program doesn't seem pressed about the QB situation.

lmao what does that have to do with what Cribby said? You disagreed with my post, and I showed where he said today Ward is coming. Stop being obtuse

And the OP was started on Wednesday. A lot can change.
I was wrong disagreeing with your post. Hand up. Not really paying attention to that thread as this one had most of the juice. Great news that Cribby seems to be confirming it's done.

But the OP was created on Wednesday and his visit to FSU happened on Thursday. Something doesn't add up with "no decision being made" and FSU knew all along where Ward was going.

Feels like the news just leaked too soon for the Ward camps liking, wanting to get that extra cash on the FSU visit?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back