QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview his father gave ON3 wasn’t warm and fuzzy either. Said they won’t be rushed. Other schools in the mix still. Coaches know their timeline. Their timeline and Miami’s timeline are not the same.

Sounds like a battle of wills right now. Also don’t get the vibe from the way the father talks that Miami is standing out in any way.

He mentioned a trip to Auburn that they decided not to take tonight as well as Baylor, Nebraska and two others he declined to name

Advertisement
The interview his father gave ON3 wasn’t warm and fuzzy either. Said they won’t be rushed. Other schools in the mix still. Coaches know their timeline. Their timeline and Miami’s timeline are not the same.

Sounds like a battle of wills right now. Also don’t get the vibe from the way the father talks that Miami is standing out in any way.

He mentioned a trip to Auburn that they decided not to take tonight as well as Baylor, Nebraska and two others he declined to name
What is Ohio state doing? They have to secretly be on in this

Advertisement
Advertisement

I get the feeling the only reason we are waiting is because neither Cam nor Howard wanted to commit.

1702761484122.png

He literally said FSU knows where he's going and it ain't them. If he's only visited Miami, what do you guys think that means

Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

I don’t about you but I don’t take these interviews as gospel. Unless you’re giving an interview as to why you chose a school on signing day, the majority of these interviews don’t feel like recruits (or their family memebers) are forthcoming. I don’t blame them either.

Why would you show the interviewer all the cards you’re holding? I think most people would be hesitant to be forthcoming with exactly what their intentions are when they have such an important life decision. Plus it’s so easy for a biased interviewer to cherry pick your words to fit their own narrative.

Advertisement
In case you missed it earlier, Washington State QB transferCam Ward spoke with our
@LaserreMatt
about his visit to Florida State.“I have a chance to prove they can make it to the national championship next year. So they’re at the top.”
Trailerhassee has the same chance of going to NATY next year as a pig who volunteers to go to slaughter.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back