QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Crazy how Manny Diaz just got to Duke and secured Malik Murphy way faster than Mario got a portal QB
It's not to crazy manny was always good in the portal. Mario has always been average In the portal. That statement might trigger some people to post Mario's hit rates now though.

This person works for a client of mine and it wouldn't be right to put a name out here. I will say its a player that would certainly have a strong market in the portal and is a key piece of the offense.
I respect your efforts at appropriate and understable discreteness here....but our offense as currently constituted has about 2 total "key pieces". So X definitely Marks the spot here. 😉

This person works for a client of mine and it wouldn't be right to put a name out here. I will say its a player that would certainly have a strong market in the portal and is a key piece of the offense.
Can I ask when this was? That seems pretty important

Are you handling Cam McCormicks retirement account?

Respond with the old man emoji and say no more fam…

Advertisement
Are you handling Cam McCormicks retirement account?

Respond with the old man emoji and say no more fam…
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement

Obviously by your parkland name it’s gotta be restrepo.

Advertisement
The point is Mario didn’t recruit Herbert.

The best pitch Mario has is a franchise quarterback he didn’t recruit four years ago. I’ll grant you Herbert played well. I defended Mario’s handling of quarterbacks based on Herbert. Other posters claimed Mario wasted Herbert, which I still think is nonsense.

Since Herbert left Oregon, what has Mario done with quarterbacks? None of his recruits at Oregon panned out, and TVD regressed and transferred out.
Kiss of death if TVD balls out at WI

Advertisement
I got news for you, sir…

There are no scheme fits for this dog**** system.

It’s the reverse Midas touch on offense. Everyone that comes near this thing gets turned into lead instead of gold
Colbie Young leveraged it into sweet deal with UGA. Restrepo just broke the single season receiving record.

Dawson leaves a lot to be desired, but I guarantee there is a lot he could do better with good QB play.

Brown showed what he can be in 2025 with some reps in 2024.

Probably been said already, several times, but to me it’s obvious what’s going on here:

-Mario and UM want Ward and have made him an outstanding NIL offer, significantly more than anyone else

-Ward doesn’t necessarily have strong interest in UM, so his NIL people have been fishing around for a more desirable program to get close to our offer

-NFL talk is leverage for our NIL people to keep bumping up the offer

-If another program that’s further along than UM right now gets close he’s going there

-If all else fails, and no one comes close to our offer, and the NFL grade is still meh, Ward will suck it up and play at UM for a year and collect the NIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back