Preview of the Lashlee/King combination...

Good write-up. Still concerned about the WRs, the WRs for UH looked more dynamic than our current haul. Hopefully this was a function of the system last year.

Advertisement
I understand where you're coming from but at this point Idc, I just wanna win.

I'm not all that high on Diaz either, but I'm very much a Lashlee guy, he was my top 2 for OC candidates & when we hired him it was **** good get for the program.

I want a good offense & W's, I don't give shìt how or who is the HC, just give me the W's & we'll figure the rest out later.

This is the part I am torn on, a good season means these ***** get a lease on life and I don't think they are the answer long term. **** the Miami admin for putting me into such conflicting perspectives. NEVER thought I would be here.

Diaz might not be your taste at the moment, but he will be in due time. Most soured on him because his talk game was on point and he didn't back it up with wins. He brought the defense back that we wanted and has kept it steady, now we have an offense to match the flare. What more can be asked of the man until we see the product on the field, Diaz brought in Lashlee (who no ones has anything negative to say about) and he seemed to address team personnel weakness in consecutive years.

Diaz is a smart guy and appears to be a problem solver.

Get on the bus or get ran over

You either with us or against us.

It's a Canes thing so you should understand!

Well said.

Our first 4 games will be telling, we should boat race Temple (Lash carved them up at SMU), UAB is a good well coached team with a good Defense but I like our chances, Wagner is a scrimmage & @ Mich St will be a good litmus test for the season.

Mich St is not a good team, their offense is trash & Dantonio is on his way out, but they always have a stout Defense, if we can beat them on the road it bodes well for the direction of the rest of the season, we lose that game & it'll be a telltale sign that Diaz ain't the guy.

The new direction of this team has be an offense that strikes fear in the hearts of teams, it doesn't matter how good the Defense is or could be, if we can't move the ball at will & score points we're doomed for another 6/7 win season.
It is really hard too see Miami being as inept as its been the last 2 seasons. Just by adding King there is fear in the heart of every D coordinator we face.

I've seen UCF and FAU have alot of success with the spread and Florida athletes. I really think our floor is 9 wins next year. I keep saying the same thing our kicker lost us 3 games last year.

Diaz might not be your taste at the moment, but he will be in due time. Most soured on him because his talk game was on point and he didn't back it up with wins. He brought the defense back that we wanted and has kept it steady, now we have an offense to match the flare. What more can be asked of the man until we see the product on the field, Diaz brought in Lashlee (who no ones has anything negative to say about) and he seemed to address team personnel weakness in consecutive years.

LMAO, are you ******* serious ???

Advertisement
Why **** in this thread? If you can’t find any joy in the recent developments then find a new hobby.

Ok kettle.

The new developments are encouraging, but again the biggest gains for next season Canes football are going to come from Justice and quality OL adds to roster.

Advertisement

You have to understand that the majority of the people on this forum all hate their lives. That's where the negativity & toxicity stems from. I've learned that it's pointless trying to reach these individuals.

Advertisement

I soured on him when we lost to FIU. Hopefully that never happens again.

You have to understand that the majority of the people on this forum all hate their lives. That's where the negativity & toxicity stems from. I've learned that it's pointless trying to reach these individuals.

Or...

some of us are incredibly observant of history, patterns, trends, and how that rolls foward to future performance.

It isn't that hard really.

Muppets never learn...that's why they are...

muppets.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El cant believe this is happening bro!!!. I watched Houston for the last few years. For us to be at an optimum I believe King has to be our second leading rusher, He is a better runner then passer. He should be averaging 12-15 runs a game.. Dont think he will have nany games throwing for 300-400 yards unless we are behind. We need to average around 200 yards running with this guy, and then hit him over the top. And Corbin had drop issues at Houston looking at thier board I think we should pass on him

Personal attacks
Or...

some of us are incredibly observant of history, patterns, trends, and how that rolls foward to future performance.

It isn't that hard really.

Muppets never learn...that's why they are...

muppets.

The issue with that is you don't know nearly enough about Football to make these type of claims. Therefore your entire critique/analysis is invalid & irrelevant. It amounts to nothing more than conjecture. If you had any self-respect at all you would choose to keep these worthless opinions to yourself. But instead you hate your life so much that you're more interested in finding others to join you in your misery.

The issue with that is you don't know nearly enough about Football to make these type of claims. Therefore your entire critique/analysis is invalid & irrelevant. It amounts to nothing more than conjecture. If you had any self-respect at all all you would choose to keep these worthless opinions to yourself. But instead you hate your life so much that you're more interested in finding others to join you in your misery.

Wow.

That's a ton of crazy.

It's almost as if we are related, but probably not as my folks would have drown a runt like you.

Bonus point: you can spell conjecture.

Advertisement
Back