Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
The budget thing is kind of overplayed in regards to recruiting.

But when you are talking about coaches salaries, then that's where the rich separates itself from the poor.

Advertisement
Whats this thing that Cook ends up at Miami stuff? I haven't felt that way at all following his recruitment so far.

Limitless optimism

So far is the key to that statement. It's not even May yet. Think about that for a minute.

Then realize what should happen in coming months for us. The NCAA thing should get cleared up one way or another. At least in June we find out something and things get more clear.

After that, we get to take the field and start showing kids what we've been building.

Patience is the key.

Patience is key and lost of these unanswered questions will be reveal by Sept but I think Cook and Sony are gone but its not the end of the world. I have faith that we can find an abled body replacement for those to compliment Yearby if Griffin can't get in.

unless Sony is pulling the reverse double mega troll on UGA and flips to Miami after his bro gets a free ride for a year, then I dont see him coming.

never thought we'd get Cook but would be thrilled if we did

I don't see us getting Cook or Sony and I don't see any reasons why we'd get them at this point.

Not sure where the confidence to land either one of them is coming from.

Advertisement
We still have along time until Febraury. With that begin said, which ever school Sony picks I hope he sticks with his commitment. I like seeing these kids stay with their word. If you aren't ready to commit, then dont; but, if you do decide to commit early you better stick with it.

Keep Calm and 'Cane On.

T shirt material?

We arent going to get either, but it doesnt matter, Corn Elder is the next Percy Harvin and Gus Edwards is the next Adrian Peterson

Advertisement
Like many have said.... Lots of time and football between now and NSD. What if Richt gets fired or has another mediocre season then takes an NFL gig......

Advertisement
Richt would get fired because he is only as good as his last season up there and was on a REAL hot seat as recently as a couple of seasons ago. They lost a lot off of their D, and they have never exactly been overachievers there. If they throw up an 8-4 or 7-5 season...stranger things have happened.

Richt would get fired because he is only as good as his last season up there and was on a REAL hot seat as recently as a couple of seasons ago. They lost a lot off of their D, and they have never exactly been overachievers there. If they throw up an 8-4 or 7-5 season...stranger things have happened.

Yup, UGA sees Bama, LSU, UF and even Auburn winning a title and they think why not us? Nevermind the fact that they aren't on that level as a program. Just a bunch of little brothers kicking and screaming because they can't play at the big boy table.

Advertisement
Georgia will not fire Richt for at least the next 2-3 seasons. He's safe as long as the current school president is in charge.

We arent going to get either, but it doesnt matter, Corn Elder is the next Percy Harvin and Gus Edwards is the next Adrian Peterson

And Magic Chef Michel is the next Herschell Walker.

Again just saying that what DMoney stated is based off of expectations within the University, perhaps he is protecting his source by not stating which RB it is, all I am going to confirm is that what he is predicting has validity.

didn't they expect Bostwick?

Don't start being an in-your-face gaytor **** on here. Don't get too comfortable.

Thanks (on behalf of alot of older Canes who wouldn't dream of associating with gayturd *****).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back