Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia will not fire Richt for at least the next 2-3 seasons. He's safe as long as the current school president is in charge.

And people thought Bobby Petrino was a lifer at Arkansas, but then he went on a motorcycle ride with the wrong person on the back. The point is, anything can happen, and while Richt getting fired is unlikely, him getting an offer to coach an NFL team could easily happen.

Just as unlikely but equally possible, the Canes could go undefeated, he attends a full house at Sun Life for the Florida game, sees a college atmosphere he likes and commit to us on NSD. The flip side is, if he committed to us last week, the Canes could have a few injuries and go 5-7, and he flips to another school.

The point I'm making is that it's still an open situation until he signs, but I acknowledge it's an uphill battle at this point.

Advertisement
Deandre Money what happened? Can't BELEIVE gluten missed on both these guys.

By tonight, Sony Michel and Dalvin Cook will be committed to SEC schools.

One of them will wind up at Miami.

250.gif

Advertisement
Deandre Money what happened? Can't BELEIVE gluten missed on both these guys.

Dude stfu plz no one wants to hear about this ****. It's old as ****. Move on he miss predicted big freakin whoop. Move on u giant troll

Advertisement
There is this fascination with criticizing everyone, from Golden to Shalala to D$ to Peter Ariz. For those of you who went to the U or any college for that matter (some still seem to be in middle school), go back to your old Psych textbooks and look up the definition of "projection". Stop being so angry.

Duke Johnson, Joe Yearby, Jordan Cronkite, Mark Walton and possibly Trayon Gray. Those are some serious weapons over the next few years.

Advertisement
If all my wrong predictions got bumped, the board might crash.

The one that surprises the most is Sony. I expected a lot more twists and turns with his recruitment.

Advertisement
Since the recruitments over can someone tell us what happened with sony

The one that surprises the most is Sony. I expected a lot more twists and turns with his recruitment.

Rumor is the kid got paid nicely

Makes me wonder, richts seems to be a stand up guy. He has got to be looking the other way because I don't think he would get his hands dirty with the recruitment $. What do u guys think?

Makes me wonder, richts seems to be a stand up guy. He has got to be looking the other way because I don't think he would get his hands dirty with the recruitment $. What do u guys think?
Richt doesn't have to have any involvement with the $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back