Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
By tonight, Sony Michel and Dalvin Cook will be committed to SEC schools.

One of them will wind up at Miami.

Advertisement
I would be happy with Yearby and either of those kids come February. But still losing Michel would be tough to take, I didn't think there was anyway this kid wouldn't be a Cane

We still have along time until Febraury. With that begin said, which ever school Sony picks I hope he sticks with his commitment. I like seeing these kids stay with their word. If you aren't ready to commit, then dont; but, if you do decide to commit early you better stick with it.

Keep Calm and 'Cane On.

Advertisement
I'm so ******* sick of this $EC ****

I dont remember them being such a thorn in our side 10 years or so ago

now it seems that all of those ****roaches are creepin around down here. L$U, Bama, AU, UGA, Ole Mi$$, Arkansas? are you ******* kidding me?

Gat dammit we need to win some ******* games.

******* players ditching out of Miami to go play for the SEC.

dammit mane...!

I'm so ******* sick of this $EC ****

now it seems that all of those ****roaches are creepin around down here. L$U, Bama, AU, UGA, Ole Mi$$, Arkansas? are you ******* kidding me?

Difference is, we were winning big 10 years ago and not in the middle of an NCAA mess. We are on our way back and I really feel like we will pull one of these guys in the end. My money is on Cook, who may not be as high profile as Sony, but is really good.

By tonight, Sony Michel and Dalvin Cook will be committed to SEC schools.

One of them will wind up at Miami.

This. I think Cook is the one that will stay in the SEC. Michel has the most pressure to stay home.

Advertisement
Problem with Cook is that whatever college he picks is WITHOUT A DOUBT going to have to break bread with his "family"(Grammy and 2 others). Was skeptical at first about those claims, but I guess that is true. Boys commitment isn't coming without an incentive. If someone wants to dispute that, they can. Don't think that will happen at UM, so......

Advertisement
Gat dammit we need to win some ******* games.

******* players ditching out of Miami to go play for the SEC.

dammit mane...!

You would think So. Fl. kids would want to be part of the group that brings this team back and shove it up the SEC's ***!

I'm so ****ing sick of this $EC ****

now it seems that all of those ****roaches are creepin around down here. L$U, Bama, AU, UGA, Ole Mi$$, Arkansas? are you ****ing kidding me?

Difference is, we were winning big 10 years ago and not in the middle of an NCAA mess. We are on our way back and I really feel like we will pull one of these guys in the end. My money is on Cook, who may not be as high profile as Sony, but is really good.

also helps when u get away with murder like the SEC does. emmertt is an LSU guy hes not gonna go after his old conference

still hard to fathom for a guy who hasnt visited UGA in 7 months and been to UM 7 times or so since that UGA visit. UGA hasnt even met with him all spring. just smh at this stuff man. tired of that old mans redneck conference. cant wait till we shove it up ufags *** in sept

Advertisement
I'm so ****ing sick of this $EC ****

now it seems that all of those ****roaches are creepin around down here. L$U, Bama, AU, UGA, Ole Mi$$, Arkansas? are you ****ing kidding me?

also helps when u get away with murder like the SEC does. emmertt is an LSU guy hes not gonna go after his old conference

The difference is their booster's would go to the grave before snitching on their schools and you can't trace Cash. And you are right, the NCAA doesn't want to damage their cash cow.

still hard to fathom for a guy who hasnt visited UGA in 7 months and been to UM 7 times or so since that UGA visit. UGA hasnt even met with him all spring. just smh at this stuff man. tired of that old mans redneck conference. cant wait till we shove it up ufags *** in sept

Maybe he visited Miami a lot to see if Miami can replicate or exceed what he felt in Athens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back