Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all my wrong predictions got bumped, the board might crash.

The one that surprises the most is Sony. I expected a lot more twists and turns with his recruitment.

Rumor is the kid got paid nicely

Makes me wonder, richts seems to be a stand up guy. He has got to be looking the other way because I don't think he would get his hands dirty with the recruitment $. What do u guys think?
Richt doesn't have to have any involvement with the $.

Or even knowledge? I would have to expect he has to assume something...

Advertisement

The one that surprises the most is Sony. I expected a lot more twists and turns with his recruitment.

Makes me wonder, richts seems to be a stand up guy. He has got to be looking the other way because I don't think he would get his hands dirty with the recruitment $. What do u guys think?
Richt doesn't have to have any involvement with the $.

Or even knowledge? I would have to expect he has to assume something...
Him investigating it could implicate it. Turning a blind eye is much more effective.

There is this fascination with criticizing everyone, from Golden to Shalala to D$ to Peter Ariz. For those of you who went to the U or any college for that matter (some still seem to be in middle school), go back to your old Psych textbooks and look up the definition of "projection". Stop being so angry.

Duke Johnson, Joe Yearby, Jordan Cronkite, Mark Walton and possibly Trayon Gray. Those are some serious weapons over the next few years.

Who is angry in this thread? This is just some good old fashioned ball busting, all in fun. Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive.

BTW, cool middle school joke, had me rolling.

If a sofla kid goes to another school he got paid. If he stays home he decided to turn down the money and put on for his city.

Hey feggit. We just got through a major scandal for paying players.

Advertisement

Did the corches just not get it done or what? If you know. ***** just ridiculous mane.

320.gif

THIS !!!!!
Its April. :ohlord:

I swear some fans are just stupid as **** because they somehow have forgotten how many recruits decommit at every school!!!!! Including UM but if they wanted back in I guarantee they would be celebrating

Dude just accept reality. We arent getting either. Move on

All anyone else is saying is that it's April. Sony doesn't look good 'cause we've been on him for half a **** decade and he ain't feelin it. But recruits like Dalvin flip all the time, see: the last three years' early commits. Clean that we got no chance in **** **** up or just get to steppin, as it's about as cancerous to this site as the deleted poster's Dashboard Confessional impersonation.

Sorry dude there are two sides to a message board. People who can accept reality and move on and others that don't give up hope until Matthew Thomas is doing the Nole chop on ESPN signing day morning. People are saying Cook is getting paid so how is he going to end up at Miami? People are also saying Michel is getting paid/package deal with his brother so how is he going to end up at Miami. I see the writing on the wall but trust me I would be ecstatic if either chose the U and will be more than happy if yearby is the best RB in our class

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back